Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The campsite we stay at is home to the famous Munich wave, It also has a bar and nightclub which is open till the early hours in case the festival wasn't enough for you. Thousands of international travellers and backpackers attend this event every year and a lot of them stay at our campsite with various companies so you'll be sure to have a great time and meet lots of like-minded friends. And the best thing, Oktoberfest is right on your door step, We're the closest campsite to the festival... So you can leave the site, and within 15 minutes be sipping on some of that famous Oktoberfest beer.
Our location is awesome. Thalkirchen is so close to Oktoberfest grounds. We have a beautiful river that runs through the park and the famous Munich wave on our door step. we might even have a surf board that you can use FOR FREE. The campsite has its own bus stop so its super easy to reach the festival.
Lost Souls Oktoberfest Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
We only accept cash on arrival
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only. View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>