Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our bar/lounge/restaurant serves an amazing breakfast (included in the price) & is a perfect spot to relax, socialize and meet other travellers. Our Shared Kitchen is for those who wish to prepare their own meals at times. Enjoy WIFI in the common area, a fire place, BBQ grill, laundry, luggage storage, happy hour, Free pancakes etc.
Because Lost in Africa is a safari Company with accommodation, we can also help you organize perfect guided safaris & Trips all of the top Attractions in Tanzania.
Play to stay! This is for the talented like musicians where you can perform a little as part of the payment to your stay (proof of talent need)
Our friendly staff are here 24/7 to make your stay feel more comfortable.
Karibu (Swahili: welcome)
Lost in Africa Arusha - Terms & Conditions
24-hours front desk.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
3% service fee if pay with credit card.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>