Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
* No charge is applied for cancellation made 21 days or more prior to arrival date.
* One night charge will be applied if cancellation is made between 14 to 21 days prior to arrival date.
* Full charge for full length of stay will be applied if cancellation is made less than 14 days prior to arrival date.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deposit 50% room rate based on the booking 21 days prior to arrival date
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Lotus Hoi An Hotel comprises 58 rooms and 2 suites, all rooms are fully contained and fitted with a combination of traditional Vietnamese and French-style furnishings. They all have a private balcony offering beautiful views of the swimming pool or the garden to feel the finest touch of hospitality and comfort.
With extensive spa facilities, guests can relax with a pampering beauty treatment or a massage at Lotus Spa. Alternatively, indulging yourself with a fresh cocktail at Lotus Bar or enjoy a dip in the pool after a hard day of sightseeing.
Lotus Restaurant also offers a variety of traditional Vietnamese cooking classes, this helps to discover the local market and how to make traditional Vietnamese dishes to bring home a memory.
With professional and friendly staff, Lotus Hoi An Hotel ensures to make your stay an unforgettable experience in elegance. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>