Lub d Bangkok Siam

Superb 2566 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
9th Jan 2018
6.9

The hostel is very clean and the rooms and beds are nice. They come with a shelf with a personal light and charging facility. The bathrooms have multiple showers and toilets and are kept very clean. This hostel wasn’t very social and didn’t have a good atmosphere. I found it hard to meet people here so I wouldn’t really recommend if you are a solo traveller

• Vietnam, Male, 25-30
22nd Dec 2017

it's was great to stay here. Everything was perfect the room the staff and location near BTS... Recommend one

Happy New Year, Thank you posting a review about Lub d Bangkok Siam, I hope we will welcome you back in the near future. Sincerely, Lub d Team.

25th Nov 2017

Very well located and easy to get from airport using public transport. Easy to get any point of town. Comfortable instalations, more expensive than other hostels, staff helpful, atmosphere not friendly, but ok. Good option to stay in this part of Bangkok.

• millymaepole97
  • England, Female, 18-24
24th Nov 2017
7.7

Internet was very bad , not just for me but for everyone in the group!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your stay with us, and also though you were disappointed with internet signal, your comments are much appreciated on areas of improvement needed. Kind regards, Lub d Team

• Hong Kong, Male, 41+
17th Nov 2017

It would be perfect if curtain for each bed could be provided in mixed dorm so as to enhance some privacy. I was staying in Room #3114 and the wifi signal was so unstable that I got online usually in public area. Hope it can be tackled and improved.

Greetings from Lub d Siam, we appreciate your feedback on your stay with us and your suggestions for areas of improvement. Best Regards, Lub d Team

13th Nov 2017

Favorite hostel that I stayed at in thailand! Right next to a main stop on the BTS. Bathrooms are SO nice for women (I imagine for men as well). Clean and roomy. Staff is so helpful with helping you navigate the BTS and good with suggestions of things to do. Thanks Lub D! I'll be back!

Thank you for taking time to write your comments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take pride in delivering the best service to all our guests and your kind comment will inspire us to continue our effort. Once again, thank you very much and we look forward to welcoming you back to Lub d Bangkok Siam. Warmest, Lub d Team

• Philippines, Male, 31-40
26th Oct 2017

Location is good, near mbk and bts national stadium

• Singapore, Female, 25-30
24th Oct 2017

Perfect stay right smack in the City.

23rd Oct 2017

Wifi is so unstable, I couldn't view any websites or apps thru the wifi, I've connected the other cell's hotspot of mine to using internet. the bed's cleanness is another issue, cuz I infected, got a inflammation while I slept.

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
16th Aug 2017

Great staff very friendly and helpful.

×