Lub d Bangkok Silom

Fabulous 5178 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2018
8.0

very good staf, best place, toilet clean

Hi, Thank you very much for the review. Don't forget to visit us again next time when you are in Bangkok. Have a safe journey.

• h0lla95
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Sep 2018

Me and my friend stayed her for one night so didn’t really experience the full effect of Lub d but what we experienced was good! The bathrooms are nice, there are lots of showers and toilets which are all clean. There are lots of communal areas and the dorms are quite spacious. The staff were helpful, would come back and stay here again.

Hi, Thank you so much for the review. Next time you can stay for more than one night and join one of our activities. We will be waiting. Have a safe trip.

11th Sep 2018

Fantastic clean place - great location. The ‘atmosphere’ is only as good as you make it. It depends if you get lucky and get a group of likeminded people who want to party on KO San Rd. Food and drink perfect - can’t fault the place. Would visit again

Hi, Thank you so much for the review. We will be waiting for your return. I promise on your next visit, there will be much more going on here. Have a safe journey.

• chrisboyce4991
  • USA, Male, 25-30
5th Sep 2018

This place was the perfect place for our stay in Bangkok. Clean, great staff, secure, and pretty good location! No problems and had tons of fun! Would highly recommend!

5th Sep 2018

Bit disappointed with the staff. I came here as I read great reviews of the staff. They do all their work and tell you everything but without enthusiasm or excitement. Don't feel like approaching them very often. Maybe they didn't like my face.

Hi, Thank you very much for the review. On behalf the team, I apologized to make you feel that way. But trust me, we never treat our guests that way. Our staffs are one of the best in town. Maybe you just have to approach them correctly. Please visit us again soon and have a nice journey.

• Alicelouisem1753
  • England, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2018

An amazing hostel, clean and comfortable with great facilities. The food is lacking as I don’t believe they have a kitchen but the hostel itself makes up with it with their laundry room, tv room, and amazing bathrooms. Doesn’t have a party vibe but is nice if you are staying in Bangkok for a night or too and just want to relax. Reception staff are super helpful with organising taxis to the airport, printing off tickets etc.

Hi, Thank you so much for the review. Next time visit us longer, there are lots of activities waiting. Have a nice journey.

2nd Sep 2018

I cannot reccomend this place enough. I've stayed here a few times and will definitely come back. The staff are amazing and so friendly! Makes your stay so much more enjoyable

Hi, Thank you so much for the review. We are glad to hear that you had a good time every time you are back. Have a nice day.

• Holler1993
  • USA, All Male Group, 18-24
29th Aug 2018
7.7

Super sleepy, no real atmosphere that engages people.

• rostinj6495
  • England, Male, 18-24
22nd Aug 2018

Nice clean rooms, comfy beds. The few nights I stayed I met two nice guys who soon became friends. Staff were very helpful with anything I needed to know. Brilliant location. I would recommend.

Hi, Thank you so much for an awesome review. It would be great to have you back here when you are in Bangkok next time. Have a nice day!

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2018

Good clean hostel. Staff are very helpful.

Hi, Thank you very much for your kind review. It would be a pleasure having you back again next time when you are in Bangkok. Have a nice journey.

×