Lub d Bangkok Silom

Superb 5097 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 5097 Total Reviews

18th Jun 2018

Met some down to earth people on my way out of Southeast Asia. Stayed here to have a chill night before my flight the next day and that’s exactly why I got. Staff was fantastic and they had a World Cup selection game where you could win some discounts. Cool hostel!

• man-james-united_242865
  • England, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2018

Great hostel, met a few people here! Staff were kind, I’ve been to better but would probably stay again.

Thank you very much for the review. We will wait for your next stay. Have a nice day.

• jabanaba
  • Germany, Female, 18-24
9th Jun 2018

Great and super clean hostel, met some awesome people there! The building is very modern and cool, and the location is great if you are traveling to and from Bangkok by train. It's also nice that they let you use the fancy pool of a hotel for 150, was worth it! The staff is very nice and helpful as well. I only found the food and drinks a bit overpriced, and the dorm room smelled a bit, I think it was the Air Con.

Thank you so much for the review. The smell can probably came from personal items inside the room as we have monthly routine maintenance for our air conditioning. But thank you once again for letting us know so we can tackle the problem immediately.

6th Jun 2018

Excellent hostel, I would recommend it. The location was a bit off the beaten path which was what I wanted more. The drink selection left a lot out, but they were fixing that as I left. My only real problems were the rooms were freezing cold, I asked for a second blanket, not a problem. Not a lot of security to keep men from the female dorm, the door is often propped open. Two strange outside men ended up in my all female room without the staff knowing. But were kicked out upon discovery.

Hi, Thank you for taking your time reviewing us. We found out that the security door for lady's dorm was actually closed but 2 ladies inside your dorm brought them in. But as you said, we found out we kick them out right away. Sometimes We just everyone to help keeping the eyes on strangers.

• MelMel91
  • Singapore, Male, 25-30
6th Jun 2018

Very nice and beautiful decorated hostel. Everything was good. Staff was helpful.

Hi, Thank you so much for a wonderful review. Please visit us again when you are here in Bangkok. Have a nice day!

• reesannaidoo3200
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
3rd Jun 2018

Very nice and clean place to stay. Good location, near the skytrain station and close to cheap food.

Thank you so much for an excellent review. Please visit us again when you are in Bangkok next time. Have a nice day!

• tcook09848270
  • USA, Male, 31-40
3rd Jun 2018

I only got to stay one night as it was the night before my trip was over. The staff was very friendly and was a clean hostel. They even let me shower after I had checked out! I had a half day of activity before I flew out and naturally was a sweaty mess, so that was appreciated.

Hi, Thank you so much for your review. If you happen to come back to Bangkok again, don't forget that we are still here for ya. Have a nice day!

• England, Couple, 25-30
30th May 2018

Really enjoyed our stay at lub d! The evenings were social and always someone to sit and have a beer with! Lots of organised tours, I personally did not go on any as I was staying as a couple, but heard from others that they were good! Would highly recommend to stay!

29th May 2018

Very friendly and accommodating staff, would stay here again

• Canada, Female, 25-30
22nd May 2018

Very big & clean hostel. In a nice area of Bangkok, but a bit away from the main attractions. Easy to get to sky train or hop in a cab. The hostel was pretty quiet when I stayed there, so not very social. Staff were friendly, but could be more social with guests. They were very chatty amongst themselves.

Thank you very much for the review. As we are currently in a low season that is why our place was not so social. We are always friendly with all guests equally unless, we felt that you guys did not need us. I am pretty sure you guys did not want us to work like robot and no chatting to each other at all. Please feel free to join our conversation, we always have activities which everyone can join too. Have a nice day!

×