Lub d Philippines Makati

Superb 43 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 43 Total Reviews

15th Jun 2018

Great hostel with a really clever design and feel. I was really impressed with the design of the bunk bed steps in the dorms. The rooftop bar was still being built when I visited but when it's finished I am sure that it will add to the overall social aspect to the hostel. Bathrooms were really nice and had a washer/dryer in each one. Staff was superb.

• Germany, Couple, 18-24
15th Jun 2018

This hostel exceeds even western standards. Everything is outstanding. Would recommend it 100%.

• finellanugent4704
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2018

I have been travelling for 7 months now and this is bar far one of my favourites. The beds are comfortable, the staff are so friendly, the rooms are nice and spacious and it gives you a sense of feeling like you're in a nice hotel with a touch of home. The showers are amazing, powerful and you can have any temperature you desire. I couldn't recommend this hostel enough. I even went back again because I loved it so much. It is also in a safe location, as a solo female this was perfect for me.

• issyhosking7831
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2018

One of the nicest hostels I’ve stayed in! So clean, the beds are comfortable and the staff are really helpful. Only minor thing is there isn’t much going on but it’s perfect for a quick stop over in Manila. Would definitely recommend.

12th Jun 2018

This place was all around fantastic, the staff was great, the location was perfect and the whole hostel was so clean it felt like staying in a hotel! Would highly recommend!!!

• conorowens
  • England, Male, 18-24
9th Jun 2018

Very shocked when I arrived, I wasn't expecting such a spectacular place. Like a hotel. Staff are really friendly (especially Jasmine who does a great job). free pool and table football- and a great restaurant. Shame the rooftop bar wasn't open at the time of my visit. Would 100% recommend this place to anyone who visits Manila.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
3rd Jun 2018

A wonderful hostel with great staff

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
2nd Jun 2018

This is so far the best hostel I’ve been to in the Philippines! The staffs are very welcoming and they will make sure that you will not get bored, they have many games to offer and also events for every night. I love how they meticulously organized the beddings and they are not squeky nor cranky too! The facilities are superb and feels like you are in a 5 star hotel but it is a HOSTEL. Best ever!

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
31st May 2018

WOW this place is awesome! The best hostel I have stayed in so far. The staff remember your name after meeting you once. Stephy was so nice and helpful throughout my whole stay. Lub D has great facilities which makes it way easier to meet people. They have great food and you get free coldwater. The dorms and bathrooms are extremely clean. They have 24/7 house keeping and security. They also have big lockers for your cases. Amazing WiFi. They have quite rooms, Netflix’s, Skype booths. Can’t fault

• raveedratner4383
  • Israel, Female, 18-24
28th May 2018

Really enjoyed my stay here. It's very clean and really nice decor and design. There is a washing machine and dryer self service on every floor which is very convinient. There is a small arcade area and a cinema room. The bar/restaurant is nice and reasonable. Would for sure stay there again.

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your time to write us a review. We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay here at Lub d Philippines Makati. We pride ourselves of our interactive lobby and your comments keep us going to improve our facilities even more. We are glad to inform you that we are opening our rooftop bar/restaurant. Looking forward to welcome you back in the property. Best regards, Noel Madlangbayan Marketing Executive

×