Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms are equipped with TV, safe box, minifridge, 24 hour heating and air conditioning and WiFi Internet. There is also a computer available for customers, free of charge, at the lobby.
All ensuite rooms has satellite TV with 800 channels
Luz Madrid Rooms is located in the city center, next to the landmarks of Madrid, such as the Royal Palace, Puerta del Sol, Plaza Mayor and all the shops, bars and nightclubs.
World famous museums like El Prado, Thyssen Bornemisa and Reina Sofia can be visited on foot, in about 20 to 30 minutes walk.
Credit Card Facilities.
Please Advise about arrival time. Check in 12:00 am and check out 12:00 am
Please note that we do not have 24hrs reception
Cancellation Policy: 5 days prior to arrival
Breakfast available for 4.00 Euro per person to be booked at reception. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>