M Montreal

Superb 3717 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 3717 Total Reviews

17th Feb 2018

I've never given a hostel a 10 rating before but this place is so clean, convenient, and set up! Dying to go back in the summer to make better use of the rooftop terrace. Literally the only complaint I would have is that there aren't a ton of social events and the staff is pretty strict on drinking in the hostel outside the bar... but there's tons of space and opportunity to meet others in the hostel on your own.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
17th Feb 2018

The best equipped hostel I have experienced throughout my travel life. Very professional staff members and clean appearance. For the quality of the hostel, the breakfast is comparatively badly managed and poor.

16th Feb 2018

This was my second time at this hostel. Like in the summer, everything about it was great. The location is perfect and the facilities are amazing, at times it feels like a boutique hotel. The bar downstairs is great for meeting people and cheap drinks. They also have events every night. I would definitely stay again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Feb 2018

Really, really amazing place. The location and facilities are great and it is absolutely the best hostel I have stayed at. The downstairs bar is a lot of fun and they have lots of events to help you meet other travelers. The room accommodations are as good as they get and there is even a jacuzzi on the roof. I met lots of people at this hostel and everyone agreed that this place was special. Will definitely stay here again.

• Bradfordallen1
  • USA, Male, 18-24
9th Feb 2018

Very clean hostel with really nice staff. One of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• USA, Male, 31-40
8th Feb 2018

Far exceeded my expectations! Pictures can often not reveal the real deal. This is the real deal. Extremely great value for the money. I was with a group of 5 and we all shared a 2 queen apartment complete with kitchenette. We were all impressed by how modern and clean the room and facilities are. Room service was provided. All staff was very friendly. 200 meters walk to Metro station.

• Canada, Couple, 25-30
6th Feb 2018

Amazing location, beautiful private room with very comfy bed and modern ensuite. This felt like a hotel than a hostel! The staff were so friendly and helpful and we enjoyed their recommendations on what to do in Montreal during winter.

• India, Male, 25-30
5th Feb 2018
5.1

Probably one of my worst experiences ever in the history of traveling. The only reason I'm saying this is because the staff were just not helpful, they were not flexible to listen to any changes or suggestions about my room or reservation. This made the whole stay very unpleasant. Usually most hostels I go are very friendly, but not this one.

• sarahfeigelman7737
  • USA, Female, 18-24
4th Feb 2018

Not a very strong community fostering atmosphere. Kitchen area is big, whole place is very clean, beds are designed so that you can close yourself off from the world if you want to. Cool bar downstairs, great happy hour deals (10pm-12am).

3rd Feb 2018

The staff was very kind and helpful. We only stayed for one night but arrived early and still offered us free breakfast for that day. As it is in Montreal, they spoke French and English but one of the receptionist also spoke Spanish which was a delight fue us. They have a really nice bar and the barman was a really cool dude. I would definitely come back.

×