M Montreal

Superb 3847 Total Reviews

• cmlyttle
  • USA, Male, 18-24
11th Mar 2018

This was easily the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The atmosphere is so nice, so conducive to meeting other travelers. The facilities are nice, clean, and abundant. Free breakfast was always plentiful, and a staff member was available always to help with anything. I love the beds, especially the curtains and personal light. This hostel made my trip to Montréal so much better.

11th Mar 2018

10/10 recommend ! A wonderful place for travelers of all sorts. I myself was a solo traveler, and even still I had the best of times. Take the chance to go to the bar below for the events held. They are a great way to meet other travelers and talk to the amazing bar staff !! The location was great in my opinion, because I love walking. Bedrooms were some of the best I've seen, and I was in a 14 person dorm ! Overall wonderful place. Great atmosphere, wonderful staff, and a safe environment !

• pisaji1893
10th Mar 2018

I stayed in a 12 person dorm with absolutely no issues! Our roomies were respectful and the staff always accommodated and helped us in everyway possible. Location was great! We walked everywhere! Great experience.

• aidandakotawatt3197
  • USA, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2018

This place was pretty awesome. Clean rooms, free breakfast, nice lounges, and a cool bar downstairs. I stayed in the 14-Bed room and the bunks are super sturdy and quiet (aside from the curtains hooks on the steal rods at 8am) - but curtains are a dope feature regardless. There are lights and plugs for every bed too. Hot tubs on the roof! They’re huge and awesome. We had a good time walking to bars from the hostel at night. Never had to go too far to find a good time.

• kimbokojulie5004
  • Belgium, Female, 31-40
4th Mar 2018

The hostel was very clean. Every day the housework is done. The hostel is bright. You can enjoy two JACUZZI on the roof. The rooms are spacious and have space to store their suitcases. The curtains for each bed allows some privacy needed. The location is perfect and the staff is great. Small things, it would be great to have a little varied breakfast like pannecakes with maple syrup and provide cooking olive oil at the dispposition of everyoneI enjoyed my time there. Really nice place !!!

3rd Mar 2018

Though a little far from activities, this hostel was a pleasure to stay at. The staff was always helpful and nice, and it was the cleanest hostel I’ve ever stayed in. The building was modern and comfortable. My only real complaint is that the comedy night was actually horrific. Apart from being severely not funny, the content was offensive. Great hostel, awful comedy, overall good stay

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2018

I super recommend this hostel,great atmosphere,great bar,great facilities,friendly staff.Good place to meet people in Montreal!

• rachelj4254
1st Mar 2018

Nicest and most helpful staff, rooms are cleaned everyday, sickest rooftop hot tub and underground bar! Love!

1st Mar 2018

Good vibes. Awesome bar. No regrets for staying here...

• cullenrichard878756
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
1st Mar 2018

I visited during a quiet time but still really enjoyed my stay. Amazing hostel with really wonderful staff. Will be back.

×