M Montreal

Superb 4206 Total Reviews

• amelia24roberts7138
  • England, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2018

Absolutely amazing place, the facilities are so good ! Very clean, quite but still has a bar if people wanted to party! The atmosphere is a little lacking due to the size of the hostel most people come in groups so there isn’t much of a chance to meet new people unless you go down to the bar and drink or attend some activities. The activities are great and the staff are friendly , the rooms are the best I’ve stayed in and the value for money is great ! Breakfast is good to ! Best hostel By far!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2018

I just stayed 1 night, but still it was really nice and I always would come again.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
22nd Jun 2018

Book this place. The best place you will ever stay at !

• Australia, Male, 25-30
22nd Jun 2018

One of if not the best hostels I’ve stayed at when it comes to cleanliness and privacy , hostel being so big it could be a bit hard to meet people at the start as there are groups of locals , but having the downstairs bar helps a lot , a lot going on in the area also. Wish I booked more then 3 nights . Highly recommend if staying in Montreal .

Well, next time you're in Montreal you'll know to book AT LEAST a week, right?! Plus, we're always working on new activities so that guests meet (each other, and staff too!) - like our pre Piknic Electronik booze-unch on the rooftop, or our Friday BBQs. See you at one of those on your next trip!!

• vgrippa2910
  • Brazil, Male, 31-40
22nd Jun 2018

The hostel is amazing. I'll enumerate the topics: - The wi-fi is excellent and works in all places of the hostel - The bar and the coffee shop are very good - Excellent staff - Awesome cleanness (every day) - Great breakfast - The rooftop with the jacuzzi

Thank you for the super cool (and so positive) feedback! Warms our hearts. We absolutely hope to welcome you back in Montreal!!

• Canada, All Male Group, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
21st Jun 2018

This was my 3rd time staying here and there’s a reason I keep coming back, and will continue to. It’s exceptionally clean and well maintained, the location is perfect and staff is always friendly. Thanks for another great stay!

An M-Montreal regular! Thank you for the review, hopefully we can keep you happy every single time you're staying with us!

• England, Male, 25-30
20th Jun 2018

Amazing facilities in this hostel. The rooms are spacious with plenty space to store your stuff. Right in the heart of Montreal with easy access to the metro!

Storage is always important :) Thanks for sharing! See you around!

19th Jun 2018

There's a lot of reasons to love or hate a hostel. The reason I chose (and loved) M Montreal of the many hostels in the city with great reviews was simple: their custom bunk beds are AWESOME. Having my own blackout curtain, personal light, plentiful shelves, and even hanger space let me feel like I had my own corner of the world even in a ten-bunk room. The lockable under-the-bed storage space is also MASSIVE - I had no probably at all storing a week's worth of luggage.

18th Jun 2018

Everything was just great. Only one drawback. No television.

Thanks for the review! You're right though, no TVs in the dormitories... It may or may not be our secret masterplan to have our guests meet and mingle. (Don't tell anyone.)

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
17th Jun 2018

Honestly one of the best hostels I’ve stayed in! Super clean and modern, the rooms were nice with a curtained off bed and the bathrooms were clean as well. Staff are really friendly and it was good value for money!

Thank you for your kind words! See you next time!

×