MEININGER Berlin Mitte Humboldthaus

Great central clean

• dba78785230
  • South Korea, Female, 31-40
10th Sep 2018

good location comfortable and quite tidy en suite room high water pressure everything was fine.

• markyjenkins
  • USA, Female, 25-30
28th Aug 2018
4.6

Had some items stolen from me however when I asked the staff they just shrugged and looked at me like I was annoying them.

5.4

Someone took my cash from the room and it was a horrible experience. I know I should have been more vigilant but the staff was barely helpful and all they did was showed sympathy and gave me the address of the police station. My money was in the room and its either one of the people who slept in the same room that night or it was housekeeping who took it. They should put automatic lockers in the hostel.

• yakshupchopra2800
  • India, Male, 25-30
6.0

Staff cooperation was very low. No kitchen to keep the food. As I was travelling alone, they made me do re-check-in each day. Will never recommend. There are better deals around the same area.

• winstonchillchill3099
  • Taiwan, Male, 31-40

Very good location Nice staff Big room

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
26th Aug 2018

It was a good stay. The place is near public transportation.

Good day, Thank you for the amazing review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Your MEININGER Berlin Mitte Team

• Heatherrachael2234
  • England, Female, 25-30
20th Aug 2018
7.1

Location is good for getting places but very noisy with the main road. Very hot also no AC. Good that there were separate shower and toilet in the dorms though. Staff nice but no bar or common room and no alcohol allowed to be brought into the hotel. One of my roommates found bed bugs. Overall not a bad stay but because of the heat noise and fear of bedbugs I didn't have good sleep. Ended up going to a friends apartment sleeping on their sofa for one night so I could get sleep.

Dear guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! Sincerely, Your MEININGER Berlin Mitte Team

• annabelmm121324
  • England, Female, 18-24
19th Aug 2018

The bathrooms and rooms were incredibly clean and the lockers in the dorm rooms made it easy to store your things. The staff were incredibly helpful with giving suggestions of things to do and storing our bags after checkout. It couldn’t be in a better connected location as the train/Tram/bus are all located just outside, along with cafes and shops. The only slight downside is the atmosphere since it doesn’t feel like a hostel but more like a hotel. There weren’t any organised activities.

Dear guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Your MEININGER Berlin Mitte Team

• laulima31511
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
17th Aug 2018
7.4

While this place looks nice and is clean, the beds are super uncomfortable and the room has no air circulation. It was easily 10 degrees warmer in the room than outside and there was no fan. I sweat more over night than I did on a bike ride during the day. It's disgusting as I've never had to sleep in anything that warm with 7 other people sweating along with me. Definitely not worth it. Over priced to begin with so after staying not worth it at all!

×