MEININGER Vienna Central Station

• mariatejeromartin8263
  • Spain, Female, 31-40
22nd Sep 2018
6.6

Not recommended. When I arrived to the hotel, I did my check in and everything seemed ok. But it was no: OVERBOOKING. Since I was the last one arriving, and even if I had done my check in already, I had to leave. The staff was helpful: they found me another bed in one of the other two hotels they have in Vienna and took care of the taxi expenses, plus giving me breakfast for free. But I can't avoid thinking what would I have done if they had no bed left in the other hotels. I won't come back

14th Sep 2018

Cheap, clean, great atmosphere, great staff. Awesome!

Dear guest, thank you for the nice feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and wait to see you again soon. Your MEININGER Team from Vienna

• zoeyflockton
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
13th Sep 2018

Nice hostel, clean rooms. Very close to shopping street but further to main centre - can walk or metro. Spacious rooms!

Dear guest, thank you for the feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and wait to see you again soon. Your Meininger Team from Vienna

12th Sep 2018

I was able to have some fun conversation with strangers in the lobby seating area, so nice plus there. The location is close to the subway line, so very easy to get around and find your way back. The rooms were clean, but there are no plugs by the bunks. Overall I was pleased and I don't have any major complaints.

Dear guest, thank you for the nice feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and wait to see you again soon. Your Meiniger Team from Vienna

• ninamoon
  • Wales, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Sep 2018
7.1

Really easy to find, and useful when arriving and leaving by train from main train station. Close to the u bahn station so easy enough to get into the city center.

Dear guest, thank you for the comment. We are glad that you stayed with us and will welcome you again. Your MEININGER Team from Vienna

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Sep 2018
6.6

Pretty basic hostel for the price, but still relatively cheap for Vienna. I stayed in a 8 bed female dorm which was a huge room with an ensuite and an extra toilet. The room was very basic, old beds and didn’t feel particularly ‘fresh’ - it was very hot but luckily there were 2 fans. Loud outside at night and early in the morning. Outside of the main city but metro right outside which made it easily accessible. Not a great place for solo travellers to meet new people.

Dear guest, thank you for the comment. We are glad that you stayed with us and will welcome you the next time. Your Meininger Team from Vienna

• james_newts
  • England, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Sep 2018
8.0

Really great hostel - clean and more like a hotel with a modern interior. Bar and cafe are good. Staff are incredibly helpful. Perhaps a little far from the centre of Vienna (~35min walk) but within easy reach of the Keplerplatz U-bahn station, so public transport is advisable. In the dorms no plugs reach the top bunks - perhaps something that could be improved but bathrooms are a good size and kept spotlessly clean. A great stay overall!

Dear guest, thank you for the nice review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and wait to see you again soon. Your Meininger Team from Vienna

8th Sep 2018

45 min walk to city or metro 4 stops. No comon area no kichen for cooking just fridge no room for meet pol. Room clean and good beds

Dear guest, thank you for the feeedback. We are happy that you stayed with us and wait to see you again. Actually there is a common room with pooltable and footballtable right next to our bar. Just check it out next time. Your Meininger Team from Vienna

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Sep 2018
7.4

Really clean and modern hostel just pretty far out of the action. Good if you want to be near train station. Kitchen is just a fridge and microwave.

Dear guest, thank you for the comment. We are glad that you stayed with us and will welcome you again. Your Meininger Team from Vienna

• valentinvoget
  • Argentina, Male, 25-30
7th Sep 2018

Esta a 10 minutos caminando de la estación de trenes. Es peor que el de Berlín pero dentro de todo está bien. El staff es muy cálido. Siempre muy amables. Lo recomiendo. De hecho es una cadena q le tengo confianza y me voy a hospedar en Londres con ellos.

Dear guest, thank you for the nice feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and wait to see you again soon. Your Meininger Team from Vienna

×