Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A spacious frontyard is available for your BBQs and sunbathing. A fully equipped kitchen is waiting your cooking tricks and the living room becomes, every night, the place of conversations in all languages.
And more importantly, Margouya Patagonia is the starting point of all the adventures of the gateway to Patagonia. Rafting, Kayaking, Trekking, Biking, Horseback riding, Mountaineering. Days of outdoor activities and adventure before returning home, accompanied by good food and international chats are waiting for you by the fireplace whenever you decide to drop by.
Breakfast is not included
CHECK-IN 10 AM to 21 PM
Cash & Credit Cards accepted
Please note that tourists are exempted to pay 19% taxes if they pay with dollars.
If a tourist is leaving in the country over more than 3 months, then they will need to pay it as well as nationals View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
1st, Country Winners Chile
1st, Continent Winners Latin America
1st, Country Winners Chile
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>