Mad Monkey Nacpan Beach

Superb 509 Total Reviews

• aleksandrabramov3637
  • Belgium, Male, 31-40
5th Nov 2018

Best party hostel! Have never had better days than in this amazing place! Every day was incredible! Boat tour/games.... the location and atmosphere are crazyyyy! Big hugs and kisses from uncle Alex! Далеко от города но ребят,это то место где я провёл самое не забываемое время!

Wow, what a gem of a review! Thank you so much uncle Alex! We are delighted you enjoyed the boat tour and all the other activities we offer at our hostel. Come back you crazy Monkey, we miss you!

• lehrerjaclyn8124
  • USA, Female, 25-30
29th Oct 2018
4.6

DO NOT STAY HERE! They have a severe bed bug infestation and do nothing about it! I got bit so badly I needed to go to the hospital. I walked into the staff clearing out one mattress next to mine and spraying slightly some bed bug spray, only to return the same mattress that they “left out in the sun” for 2 hours and had a new girl take the bed. My pillow had stains on it, there’s absolutely no security (some drunk girl stole my phone in the middle of the night)&there’s no WiFi or service

• cdempsey
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
27th Oct 2018

Spent a total of 3 nights here and they were all pretty wild. I had loads of fun, though. Definitely the place to be if you want to party. If you don't want to party at all, then even visiting for a day is nice because the beach is gorgeous. Josh, Vincent, and Robbie, thanks for being good pals. Yang, I'll miss you, you crazy lady. Reception ladies were amazing. You need to be willing to get a little dirty to be comfortable staying here. But it's worth it.

Thank you for your amazing review! You are missed too! Hopefully you will come back to have some more fun nights!

• jackmosley107820
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
23rd Oct 2018

Arrived at Nacpan the day after the fire and they had already rebuilt the dorm, very impressive! Robbie, Vincent and Josh are amazing hosts, made me feel very welcome, Robbie even played trivia with me because I have no friends and he felt bad for me, top bloke! The food was great and you can't go wrong with free drinks at the bar every night! Good vibes here would come back again!

Aw, we are so happy Robbie made you feel part of the family and played a game of Trivia with you! The reps go above and beyond to make your stay unforgettable! We will make sure they will read your review. Thanks again, come back soon - we miss you already.

• jamiesolberg9186
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
22nd Oct 2018
6.3

My friend was drugged and the place started on fire. The bar is fun at night, but I felt dirtier being here than I have after a week of hiking without a shower.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
21st Oct 2018
6.6

I had a fun time but be warned - this place is an hour from El Nido town with the second half on an extremely bumpy dirt road with massive puddles. Transport to town is expensive. You cannot do island hopping tours from El Nido when staying this far out so must do the Mad Monkey one which costs more. There will be a party every night - so if you’re not into that I would pick somewhere else. Food is expensive! Overall a fun time on a beautiful beach, but very expensive and not what I had imagined

• moneshkumar02
  • India, Male, 25-30
20th Oct 2018

This place was awesome! I was gutted to leave! I had such a great time meeting new people just like me, wanting to party and have fun. Would highly recommend it to anyone! I was made to feel so welcome by all the reps, but Vincent always went that extra mile to make sure everything was ok and I was enjoying myself, what a guy 😍 I will be back for sure!

Thank you for your kind review! We wish you never had to leave! We are glad that our rep Vincent did everything about it to make your time awesome. We can't wait for you to come back!

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
19th Oct 2018

My favourite place in the Philippines. I was drunk morning, noon and night :D The lads Vincent and Josh were great fun and always up for a laugh. If you really want meet new people and socialise, this is the place

Thank you for your amazing review! Our reps Vincent and Josh had so much fun with you and all the other lovely guests as well! We hope you come back soon to make some new friends :)

19th Oct 2018

Incredible experience. Great location near beach, amazing atmosphere and hardcore partying. Staff and volunteers go out their way to make sure everyone has a good time, great music and hard to leave the place!

Thank you so much for your review! The guests can create a great vibe just as much as our staff can, and YOU were an awesome guest! Thanks again come back soon - we miss you already.

18th Oct 2018

Great party hostel on an incredible beach. Prices for food and activities are pretty expensive, but so is most everything in and around El Nido. Fun staff that do a good job getting everyone involved. Beds are big and comfy and come with a personal fan.

Thank you so much for your review - it really means a lot to us and we are very thankful that you found the time to write it. We miss you out here, so come back soon!

×