Mad Monkey Nacpan Beach

Superb 441 Total Reviews

• kieran_o5540
  • New Zealand, Male, 25-30
10th Sep 2018

From start to end, the experience at this Mad Monkey is 10/10. The hostel is well thought out, and everything you need is accounted for. The tours that the hostel runs are a really good day out, staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere here is amazing. From the minute you're greeted on the beach to the time you check out of the hostel, you will be in for a good time. Big shout out to Vincent, Josh, Robbie, Chris and Julz for making the stay an unforgettable one.

• Israel, Male, 25-30
7th Sep 2018

Awesome place!! Great staff

Hey! We happen to think that you are pretty amazing, as well. The staff misses you already! Safe travels and we hope to see you again soon at Mad Monkey Hostel Nacpan Beach.

• ec9731a3035
  • USA, Female, 18-24
6th Sep 2018
7.4

This place is very fun! But extremely noisy so I recommend 1 or 2 nights max. It's also very remote and has zero cell coverage so its best to make sure that you are prepared for that. But it's also very fun and worth a visit.

Hi There. Thanks for the good words. Whilst you were here, the telecomms company who services the area, Globe, was down. It was a big issue for the whole area, as we agree, it's important to be in touch in case of emergency, but this issue only spanned 4 days, which coincided with your stay and service has since returned. To anyone reading this and thinking of staying, best to get a Globe Sim if you wish to stay connected. We don't offer WiFi at the hostel as it is inconsistent and ridiculously expensive in the age of Netflix etc. given our location, but you are able to get 4G or 3G along the beach. Thanks again for visiting and glad you enjoyed!

• elliotcairns6629
  • England, Female, 25-30
6th Sep 2018

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING what a welcome you arrive to. Super friendly staff!! And where do i start with Robbie/ Josh and Vincent, they made me so welcome. Many nights they spent saving my life. Hammer to break me out the toilet as i was passed out was my ultimate favourite. Patching me up and picking me up. You guys are one of a kind. 100% would come back again. Love you all. P punch's all round

Hi! Wow, what an amazing review. We are delighted to hear that Robbie, Josh, and Vincent helped make your stay a great one. Come back soon; they miss you already!

• locando_edz8982
  • Philippines, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2018

I was at Mad Monkey for 2 days to witness if the hype about the place was real. Nothing really happened the first few hours I got there, but when the party started, everything got better. I lost my glasses & slept at the wrong room on my first night. I also celebrated my birthday there. The staff are really, really lovely & helpful. Great atmosphere, beds, view & food. It’s easy to make friends with other travellers. Will definitely return with my friends! :)

Hey there; thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are so happy you stayed not one but two nights at Mad Monkey Hostel Nacpan Beach and had an amazing time with the staff. We can't wait for you to return again soon! The team will be waiting :)

• Philippines, Mixed Group, 25-30
4th Sep 2018

I have been to Mad Monkey Boracay, Pnohm Penh, and Koh Rong Samloem before and I must say that Mad Monkey Nacpan Beach gave me and my friend a beautiful and memorable time. We both had work experience in the hospitality industry and we could really say that all the people working there are the best! They are always smiling while working which means they are enjoying the work that they do. Our stay was perfect! We also loved the events there and the manager was really awesome! Be back soon!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
31st Aug 2018

What an experience! Only booked 2 nights and ended up staying for 4, had an absolute ball here, the party staff, robbie, josh and vincent, were great fun and always made sure you were having fun.. 10/10 would recommend, but make sure you allow a few extra nights in your itinerary here because it's hard to leave once you get a taste of the fun

It was an absolute delight having you stay here with our team at Mad Monkey Hostel Nacpan Beach! I'll be sure to let the team know that they got personal shout-outs! They will be so pleased. Wishing you the best for your onward trip! Thanks for choosing our socially responsible hostel.

• kateleiden37692
  • USA, Female, 18-24
30th Aug 2018

Extended our stay here... Twice! Robbie, Vincent and Josh are incredible and really get everyone involved. The atmosphere was amazing and the food/beach were incredible. Definetly go on the boat tours, best we did in the Phillipines. Great place, great staff, great fun.

30th Aug 2018

What can I say about this place other than it's AMAZING! I had the best time, its a really friendly party hostel that is great for solo travellers and groups alike looking to meet cool people and have a wicked time out by the beach. Bit of a mission to get to but once you're there you won't want to leave. Staff are amazing, Robbie, Josh and Vincent are there every night getting the party started and looking after everyone. Would definitely recommend! P.S FREE SHOTS AT THE BARRRRRRR...LET'S GO!!

What can we say ... you were an AMAZING guest. Thanks so much for your kind review, and thanks for being awesome! We hope to see you back again soon.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
29th Aug 2018

Was meant to stay 2 nights, ended up staying a week, best week of my life hands down. Staff are super friendly and helpful, rooms are clean and every night is really fun if you're into drinking a big amount. Little bit out of el Nido but cheap to get into town, not that you'll want to.

Wow, thanks for the great review! We’re so glad to hear that you had a good time at Mad Monkey Hostel Nacpan Beach. Looking forward to seeing you again sooner than later.

×