Mad Monkey Siem Reap

Superb 2256 Total Reviews

• thomasswinson915
  • England, Male, 25-30
23rd Jun 2018

This place is awesome, Rob, Courtney and Peter made my trip. I can’t fault this place at all. Definitely stay here if you are coming to Siem Reap

Thanks so much for your fantastic review! It was so much fun hosting you and we hope you come visit us again soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels and don't be a stranger :)

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2018

Good if you are in the mood for a night out. Hostel staff are very friendly and helpful and make sure you have a good time and get home safely. Hostel is clean with big beds and lockers are huge. Food and drinks are cheap at the hostel too.

Hi there! Thank you so much for your great review! It was our pleasure hosting you here at Mad Monkey and we hope to do it again soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels, cheers!

• seamusfinnerty5356
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2018

Cannot recommend this hostel highly enough. Quality people, atmosphere and food. Pete, Rob, Courtney and Adam are amazing, take care of everyone and fun is guaranteed with regular activities in the unreal roof top bar.

We loved having you stay with us - it was a pleasure getting to know you! Thanks so much for choosing Mad Monkey. Safe travels :)

• Zimbabwe, Female, 18-24
15th Jun 2018

This place has everything you could need from a hostel. It’s very social with events every night like bar crawls, pub quizzes and day tours. Without Courtney and Rob plus all the khmer staff I honestly think it wouldn’t be the same They get everyone involved, and they’ve been super helpful and friendly since I’ve met them. The rooms are clean, the pool is perfect for those hangover days with giant bean bags. The food is so good I felt completely safe & comfortable my whole time there. Stay here!

It was an absolute delight having you stay here with our team at Mad Monkey. Wishing you the best for your onward trip! We hope to see you back again soon :)

• Australia, Male, 25-30
15th Jun 2018

I hate to admit it but the mad monkeys are consistently some of the best hostels I have stayed in. I was reluctant at first because I have done so much backpacking and didn’t feel like a real backpacker staying there. I’ve stayed at a couple of other ones since and they are always good. Great if traveling alone and you like to party and meet other travelers. Plenty of self righteous ***** have given me **** for saying so but they are some of the best hostels in South East Asia

Thank you so much, we appreciate your great review! We're so glad you chose to stay at our socially responsible hostel :) We hope you enjoy the rest of your travels, cheers!

• India, Female, 18-24
4.0

My private twin bed room was a dingy room with one small light which barely illuminated even a part of the room. The bathroom fittings were clogged and the shower just sprayed water everywhere else except on the person. In the entire room there was one plug point, hidden by a bed. I had to move the heavy metal bed to use the plug point. To top it off, loud techno music played till late in the night. (It's a place for people who want to party ONLY). Overall, a badly designed and ill-maintained.

We are sorry that your stay didn't meet your expectations. Regarding the music in the evenings we turn it off at midnight so people can sleep. If you had come to reception and told us about these issues we could have resolved them very easily. I hope your stay doesn't put you off staying at Mad Monkeys in the future.

• England, Couple, 25-30
14th Jun 2018

Quite liked it here, nice pool, comfy room, wifi worked well. Plenty of people to meet and I really like how the reps try and get you involved in everything. We did the bar crawl and were total rightoffs the next day. 2 things that weren’t too good: Food there was horrendous, we had the breakkie and Big Mac burger. Lucky restaurant right next door is banging. Laundry was late and staff member didn’t even apologies plus it’s double the places next door. Felt mugged right off :(

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to review us. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay overall and that we were able to show you a good time. We'd like to apologize for your experience at the restaurant and for your laundry being late. We generally get great reviews regarding the food and we're so sorry you found it unsatisfactory during your stay. If you have any further questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at chairman@madmonkeyhostels.com. Hope you enjoy the rest of your travels, cheers!

• harrisongist
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
14th Jun 2018

Super clean, modern and fun! Great atmosphere in this hostel with great facilities in a central location. No where to fault this place!

We're so appreciative of your lovely review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see yo again soon! Safe travels :)

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
14th Jun 2018

Best hostel of my life. I love Siem Reap. Definitely do the beer bike - it’s weird but so so much fun! Courtney and Rob are the best. You have to stay here!!!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this awesome review! It means the world to me and the rest of the team. We hope you’ve been enjoying your travels since we saw you last. Visit us again soon!

• jamaltrimmer5174
  • England, Male, 18-24
13th Jun 2018

Best hostel ever, the staff are amazing! ``Courtney is an absolute champ! Definitely do the beer bike tour, it's weird, but 100% the best day I've had in Cambodia

Hey there, thanks for your great review! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks for staying at a socially responsible hostel :)

×