Madrid Motion Hostel

• lprez19951310
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
6th Oct 2018
2.6

Whatever you do, do not stay at this hostel! I stayed here as a last resort as nothing else was available. They gave me BED BUGS and I am now covered in red itchy bites. It was overpriced, the room was cramped, full of older men who were living in the hostel permanently with their drying clothes covering the entire walls, eating and drinking in the rooms. The staff were unhelpful and disinterested, tried to charge me €5 to store my bag for one hour.

2nd Oct 2018
8.0

basic rooms, some lockers without door, ensuite is nice to have. for my one night stay it was good

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
30th Sep 2018
7.1

No kitchen, no refrigerator

• South Africa, Female, 25-30
29th Sep 2018
6.6

This is just really a place to sleep, nothing particular cosy about it.

• Ireland, Male, 41+
17th Sep 2018
6.3

The only real advantages of this hostel are the relatively cheap price and its location right in the centre of Madrid. There's a basic breakfast. Otherwise no effort is made to provide welcoming or comfortable accommodation. Some of staff are helpful, but most are inexperienced and couldn't really care about guests' experience of the place. The basics of any good hostel are absent: no kitchen, no common area except an ugly space with with a few tables and plastic chairs.

14th Sep 2018
6.3

For the rate charged, this place simply doesn't deliver. The rooms and facilities were fine but the staff were incredibly rude and unhelpful. One girl couldn't tell me where the nearest ATM was... Oh and I was overcharged because supposedly the website made a mistake. When I brought it up to one of the staff, she quickly told me it wasn't the hostel's problem.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
14th Sep 2018
7.4

Air conditioner is not working

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2018
6.9

My credit card was cloned a few days before I get there, and I couldn't remember they'd charge anything (thought I would pay there). So they cancelled my stay and didn't send not even an e-mail saying that. Staff is very rude and refuses to speak English most of the time. Breakfast is good. Only stayed for one night, but wouldn't recommend to stay longer.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2018
6.9

Phone got stolen on first night. Told the reception and the guy went to the room with me - only asked me to showed him where I put it - and offered me to call the phone from from their phone. That was all they did. I asked another guy for computers which they didn't have so he sent me to their second hostel. they told me their computer had been broken all summer already! The reception didn't even have a map! Have to pay for towel and luggage storage. No kitchen!! Awesome pub crawl though!

• silasdsabino8247
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
8th Aug 2018
6.6

There's no facility, but good breakfast. There's good ventilation. I rather prefer the Gran Via franchise, however, it is worth what you pay for.

×