Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Specialising in classic British dishes, with a modern twist; the Seasons Restaurant serves superb fine-dining cuisine in comfortable surroundings. The refurbished restaurant is one of the most popular dining options in South Wales and offers a varied menu selection. Utilizing the best in local, seasonal produce, the talented kitchen team create delicious mouth-watering dishes, pleasing to the eye as well as tantalizing to the taste buds.
The small town of Blackwood is just a mile from the hotel and has a good variety shops and facilities including golf, shooting, fishing, cycling as well as many breath-taking walks in the surrounding countryside. Cardiff and Newport are also a slightly longer drive from the hotel and offer some of the best shopping and City attractions in Wales. Further afield but within easy driving distance are the spectacular Brecon Beacons.
All 28 en-suite rooms encompass a unique country house charm, with individual furnishings, contemporary styling and modern amenities. Rooms are split between the main house and the beautifully appointed Coach House, with every room offering free Wi-Fi, LCD TVs, DVD players, room service and views over the surrounding gardens and countryside. A range of accommodation options are available including, Double, Twin and Family rooms. For added luxury guests can also opt for the Executive rooms with more space and a King sized bed.
Maes Manor Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 02:00 until 11:00.
No Pets allowed.
All Children are welcome.
Children stay free using existing bedding up to 3 years old.
Children are charged as adults form 4 years old.
There are Extra beds for children are available at £5.00.
Extra beds for Adults are available at £10.00.
Cots Cost £5.00. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>