Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Let me show you our hostel. This lovely place is named Magic Bus Kiev, we called it after the movie 'Into the Wild'. I hope you like this film and as you are searching for a place in Kiev - you're fond of travelling.
You know, Hostel is not just a place to spend night - it's different philosophy of travelling and lifestyle, it's ideal way to find friends, share your travelling ideas, find companions for your future trips around Ukraine and outside; sometimes hostel could even be the beginning of your romantic relations, if you need some.
So let's look closer on
WHO ARE YOU?
We are two Ukrainian friends, who own small and atmospheric hostel for 16 people in the beautiful and historically rich Ukrainian capital - KIEV. We are located in the center of the city, 2 blocks from the metro station 'Lva Tolstogo', 5 blocks from the main street Khreschatyk and in the walking distance from the main Railway Station. It's easy to find us, but difficult to leave =)
WHAT DO YOU OFFER?
We offer you a place where you can relax from travelling impressions, stay in a cozy friendly atmosphere and soak up modern Ukrainian way of life.
-You can choose to stay in one of our incredible double rooms (with Asian and Bob Marley design);
-Or you're welcome to pick up our spacious 12 bed dorm, which has air-conditioning, separate balcony with a hammock and reading light on every bed.
We organized a lovely common area for you, where you can read, play board games, listen to music or simply chat in the candle lights.
And of course we have everything you might need after the road : iron, hair drier, laundry service, different phone and lap-top charges, book exchange and plenty of travel advices.
WHAT IS FOR FREE?
-Free Wi-Fi in every room
-Free everyday walking tours around Kiev
-Free city maps and guide books
-Free linen sets and towels
-Free tea & coffee at any time
-Free smile of our charming staff at least twice a day =)
Yep, say it loud:
-NO extra payments, taxes etc.
-NO age restrictions
-NO bad mood and gloomy days!
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU OFFER ME?
Here we go:
- Tour to Chernobyl (please contact at least 14 days in advance)
- Kayaking and SUP rentals / Kayaking tours on the Dnipro River
- Airsoft battles
- Theatre /Concerts/ Exhibitions tickets
- And anything that's legal in Ukraine =)
Keep on rolling!
Cash only accepted as payment upon arrival.
We now also accept cryptocurrencies.
Check Out: 12.00 pm View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
1st, Country Winners Ukraine
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>