Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
It will be our pleasure to offering you Iranian real life stile. Experiance the history, culture and warm hospitality of Persia.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The house has an easy access to Shiraz' main cultural and tourists places, so the guests can walk to Zinat Al-Moluk House, Karim Khan Citadel, Shah Cheragh Holy Shrine, Vakil Bath, Vakil Bazaar and Nasir-Ol Molk Mosque (Pink Mosque), Tomb of Saadi (Saadieh), and Tomb of Hafez (Hafezieh).
MahSultan Traditional House Shiraz offers dorm and private rooms, also the guests can sleep on traditional Iranian mats on the floor fully covered with Iranian carpets. This hostel is a B&B residence so the breakfasts are free and you can enjoy Iranian traditional delicious breakfasts. There is a lovely outdoor terrace and free WiFi is provided in all house area.
MahSultan Traditional House Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>