Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you want to experience Shiraz atmosphere fully and visit all of its tourist attractions, you have to spend more than one week! While you are staying at Mahmonir Traditional House Shirazl, you can walk to Zinat Al-Moluk House, Karim Khan Citadel, Shah Cheragh Holy Shrine, Vakil Bath, Vakil Bazaar and Nasir-Ol Molk Mosque. Tomb of Saadi (Saadieh) and Tomb of Hafez (Hafezieh) are other places that you should consider to visit. The house has a fantastic easy access to Shiraz' important places including Narenjestan Qavvam Garden and Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque.
Mahmonir Traditional House Shiraz offers all types of rooms including a double room, twin room, triple room, quad room, and five-bedroom. In this comfortable house, you can find facilities for your convenience such as a fridge, drawers, a shower, slipper, and toiletries in your room. Don’t forget that this hotel is a B&B hotel, thus the breakfasts are free and delicious. Also, free high-speed Wi-Fi is available all over the place so you can share your Shiraz experience with your friends and family.
If you want to stay in a traditional house in Shiraz, Mahmonir Traditional House is an excellent choice for you. All you have to do is to book your room to start your unforgettable travel to the city of flowers.
Mahmonir Traditional House Shiraz Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The hostel may pre-authorise your credit card.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>