Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
is in an excellent location in the centre of Bangkok’s business, entertainment and dining district in Sukhumvit Soi 15 and is ideal for savvy travellers. The interior design was created by internationally renowned artist Marco Evaristti. His inspiration and vision for the hotel was based on the four regions of Thailand and it is decorated in a modern contemporary style coupled with unique local flair. Situated in the heart of Sukhumvit and just a short stroll from the BTS Skytrain, Terminal 21 shopping mall, a stunning choice of restaurants and Bangkok's best nightlife, Maitria Mode Sukhumvit 15 is only 45 mins from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 24 hours.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 24 hours in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is included.
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
8) We only accept guests at the age of 18 years old or more.
9) Pet not allowed View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>