Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoying a superb location close to the stunning Plavi Horizonti Beach on the Montenegrin coast, the Maki Apartments, Tivat offers the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of urban life. Situated away from the bustling areas, but only 10-15 min away from the sandy beach in the green area with beautiful mountain views. Just 5 minutes walk from the restaurant, 3 minutes from nice cafe bar and 10 min away from very well equipped supermarket. Quite neighborhood with tourist bus that take you to the Tivat town center.
Apartments are clean, fresh and classically decorated to create an ambiance of space and liberty, yet feature a range of modern conveniences to ensure your comfort. Furnished with a mini-kitchen, bathroom and private terrace, guests will find plenty of room for independent living.
Facilities also include TV and DVD player for light entertainment when you settle in for the evening. Combining all the elements needed for a relaxing stay, it's no wonder the Maki Apartments accommodation remains so popular with couples and families.
Maki Apartments Policies and Conditions.
Check in from 12:00
Check out before 10:30
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.70 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 4.50 EUR per person per day.
Reception: 07:30 - 23:00
Child friendly. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>