Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Política de cancelación no reembolsable del deposito que el cliente paga.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Cada uno de los integrantes deberá presentar su identificación original
- Cualquier daño ocasionado por un integrante del grupo al establecimiento se adjuntara como un costo adicional.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Malaki means that we all have a message to give to the world, and more than a hotel - boutique, we want to provide spaces in which different experiences of cultural exchange, reconnection of being, and the ability to see the world in a way are lived. different raising awareness in the community.
Located in Colombia neighborhood in the city of Medellín has 72 private and shared rooms, terrace, coworking area and we are in the construction of new spaces.
Malaki Hotel Boutique Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19%
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>