Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you cancel for any reason, attempt to modify this reservation within 30 Days before arrival, or do not arrive on your specified check-in date, your full payment is non-refundable
Additional Terms and Conditions
A damage deposit per each booking will be collected before check in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The only residential project built directly on the beach in El Gouna, Mangroovyâ€™s coveted location places it away from the hustle and bustle, but close enough to all the essential facilities one might need. With Abu Tig Marina to the south, Mangroovyâ€™s strategic position is minutes away from all the sites of El Gouna.
The air-conditioned units are furnished with tiled floors and feature a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, a living room, an equipped kitchen, balcony and views over the pool. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.
Mangroovy Residence El Gouna - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 9:00 to 19:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - 14%
This property may charge your card the damage deposit which will be refunded after check out in case no damages or and missing items.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Children's Play Area
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>