Manos Studios Hotel

Fabulous 553 Total Reviews
Fabulous 553 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Jul 2018

Manos studios was an absolute dream to stay and I have to say that is all down to the host Fragiskos! Not only did he let us into our room on early after a long journey, but he allowed us to stay late with checkout and was beyond helpful when providing directions! I couldn’t recommend Manos Studios more, and would definitely stay here again. Thank you for making our time in Crete so lovely

2nd Jul 2018
7.1

Main problem with this place is the location. Very far from Heraklion town center, which I didn't realize when booking. The staff is friendly and helpful. Room I stayed in had a full kitchen and bathroom attached so that was nice. Didn't check out the pool.

• nadiakey
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2018

Was only here for one night as a stop over on my way to Plakias, arriving late and leaving early but still I felt so welcomed and everything was made so easy for me! I was put in a private room with another lovely girl as the dorms were full and the room was immaculate with very comfy beds! Thanks for a lovely stay!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2018
7.7

The hostel is located very close to a beautiful beach, but is about a 20 minute bus ride from Heraklion town centre. The kitchen in the room was used heavily by other guests, so was quite dirty. The room itself was relatively clean, although all the facilities are quite run down. The owner is lovely though and it is just one bus to get to the airport.

• annabudilov1
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2018

The nicest and most helpful staff ever, even though it’s a 25 minute bus drive to the centre, it’s really easy to get and a nice ride. it is a really peaceful area right next to the beautiful amoudara beach.

• hannahbristowe8285
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2018

As soon as I arrived I was greeted and felt so welcomed. My room had everything I needed, was clean and very fair for the price I paid. The hotel owner booked me a taxi for my departure from the hotel and offered me lots of information for any questions I had. Would definatley recommend !

• emmakt93
  • New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jun 2018

Had a great stay, very good hospitality from our host very welcoming and helpful regarding catching our bus etc to the airport. Allowed us to leave our bags as we didn’t fly out till 5:30pm. Rooms were tidy and spacious with a mini kitchen and was right next to the pool! Thanks for our stay we loved it :-)

27th May 2018
5.4

This is a cheap place to stay with an uncomfortable bed and a mediocre location. Would avoid.

We both know why you left a bad review like this.. Nevermind, this is not for public conversation.. Good luck boys and please try to be more respectful in the future..

21st May 2018

Nice place with helpful, kind staff. In a nice area by the beach and lots of restaurants, but pretty far from Heraklion city center. The pool is lovely

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2018
8.0

The owner was very friendly and helpful. It was a bit dead when I was there since it was low season and the pool wasn’t ready yet. Very close to the bus stop.

×