Manos Studios Hotel

Superb 563 Total Reviews

• annabudilov1
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
23rd Jun 2018

The nicest and most helpful staff ever, even though it’s a 25 minute bus drive to the centre, it’s really easy to get and a nice ride. it is a really peaceful area right next to the beautiful amoudara beach.

• hannahbristowe8285
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2018

As soon as I arrived I was greeted and felt so welcomed. My room had everything I needed, was clean and very fair for the price I paid. The hotel owner booked me a taxi for my departure from the hotel and offered me lots of information for any questions I had. Would definatley recommend !

• emmakt93
  • New Zealand, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jun 2018

Had a great stay, very good hospitality from our host very welcoming and helpful regarding catching our bus etc to the airport. Allowed us to leave our bags as we didn’t fly out till 5:30pm. Rooms were tidy and spacious with a mini kitchen and was right next to the pool! Thanks for our stay we loved it :-)

27th May 2018
5.4

This is a cheap place to stay with an uncomfortable bed and a mediocre location. Would avoid.

We both know why you left a bad review like this.. Nevermind, this is not for public conversation.. Good luck boys and please try to be more respectful in the future..

21st May 2018

Nice place with helpful, kind staff. In a nice area by the beach and lots of restaurants, but pretty far from Heraklion city center. The pool is lovely

• Singapore, Female, 18-24
28th Apr 2018
8.0

The owner was very friendly and helpful. It was a bit dead when I was there since it was low season and the pool wasn’t ready yet. Very close to the bus stop.

• Greece, Female, 31-40
27th Apr 2018

Nice hotel, clean, and it also has a pool!! The man at the reception is very friendly and pleasant! I would go again!!

20th Apr 2018

This is a converted hotel that's in one of the suburbs. Both of those can be good or bad depending on your preferences. When I was there (late April), I got a 3 person room to myself which was fantastic. If you go in high season, that could be different. Also, a rather lengthy bus ride is required to get between the 'hostel' and the city. While this means there's a very chill atmosphere at the hostel, it might not be convenient for people that want to spend a lot of time in the city.

• piperpoppy359298
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2018

This place was perfect- in a sweet little area and close to the beach. The owner is so considerate. Beautiful views.

• spudnik958168
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Apr 2018

We had an amazing time in Heraklion and this hostel was perfect. It was a 3 minute walk to the beach, our space was clean, and the view was very nice! I was amazed at how convenient everything was; there was a super market around the corner, a beach bar 3 minutes away and the bus stop to city center was very close. We couldn't have been happier with the owner either! He was full of suggestions and always happy to help. Definelty would stay again!

×