Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Manyaku offers something more than a lodging or a stop by the capital, we want that you stay with us and we might share your interests. We will be organizing continuous events where the main objective is to show the creativity of our local artists and the talented guests who visit us. In an atmosphere of artistic expression there will be exchange of music, painting, illustrations, theater, cinema or any of the talents that must be shared, for this we have left our garage / terrace / patio / bar for fun and more!
We are located in the heart of Managua, in a central area 2 blocks from the Metrocentro shopping center. From here you can walk to supermarkets, banks, restaurants and bars and most importantly the bus stations that will take you to your next destination to get to know Nica.
We have 5 spacious and faned-ventilated shared dorm rooms and a private room with A/C, so that you do not suffer in the heat of Managua. We share a full equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare your meals and save expenses on your trip. We have a TV room and a large terrace with hammocks where you can also relax and have fun in the pool area and make use of the outdoor showers.
We have FREE WIFI in all of our areas. Shuttle service from and to the airport are available upon request for an extra fee. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you in your plans to know the best places in Nicaragua and answer any doubt, we want you to be content and have the best experience with us.
Manyaku hostel terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:30 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 15%
Breakfast not included.
- No curfew.
- We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. No entry of children without their parents
- Reception hour: 8:00 AM - 22:30 PM
- Visits allowed until 10:00 pm
- Smoking is not allowed inside the rooms, only on the terrace.
- The use of the pool is exclusive for clients, in the case of visitors they must pay $5 to use it.
- We reserve the right of admission for guests who have entered the state of drunkenness and behaviour that harms the stay of others.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>