Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No deposit refund on the booking deposit or booking fee 2 weeks prior to arrival. After two weeks, no shows or reduction in numbers is non
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
As well as all the bars and Clubs that are just 5 min walk away in Laganas itself, the Hotel has a pool bar that's open 24-hours a day. Guests can relax with a drink by the pool during the day or have a few drinks at the bar in the evening before hitting the Laganas bars and Clubs. The pool bar also has a big screen T.V and a pool table to keep guests entertained.
The hotel's pool is a great place to relax during the day on the sun loungers that surround the pool. Snacks can be bought from the bar and the studios are all self-catering and equipped with kitchenettes. If you'd rather eat out, there are numerous restraunts and taverns to choose from in the centre of Laganas.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit or debit cards
Check in from 14.00 until 0.00
Check out before 10.00
3% to 6% commission for credit and debit cards payment
Basic rooms: room only
Standard rooms: B&B
Deluxe rooms: self-catering View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>