Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The huts are built on stilts and lie nicely in the back of Marimba Secret Gardens. Surrounded by a variety of fruit trees and exotic plants it guarantees an unforgettable stay. Stay either in a cozy double room or in one of our shared rooms with a maximum of six people per house.
There is a clean and comfortable bath house.
We have no self-catering kitchen but serve reasonably priced European and African dishes from a small and delightful menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as well as a dinner of the day (with a vegetarian option) in our neat restaurant.
Experience walks on the beach, the beautiful and unspoiled wilderness and nights at the bonfire. Relax in a hammock and sip a cocktail or go for a dhow safari, a dive or a snorkel adventure to the islands and explore the unspoiled beaches.
Dance all night long in a local bush bar and help the fishermen to pull in their nets. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Board Games
1st, Country Winners Mozambique
1st, Country Winners Mozambique
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>