Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled up to 15 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the first 2 nights will be charged
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ios is famous for its natural beauty as well as for its lively international ambiance, features which combine to make it popular among young people of all ages. Your stay in Markos Village will therefore be pleasant and comfortable in a cheerful and youthful setting.
Markos Village is at a distance of 1km from the port of Ios. The distance from the beach is 1km and the bus station is 100 meters from the hotel. The Hotel is close to night life, bars, restaurants, shops and banks.
If you would like to spend some quality time surrounded by nature, beauty and comfort, we are looking forward to seeing you at Markos Village. We offer free wireless Internet and free computer rental.
And please remember book early for July and August as this is an extremely busy period.
Groups are welcome and we have special offers for groups!
We also have a nice apartment with a great view to Chora, which has 3 bedrooms and can accommodate 8 people.
The apartment has 2 bathrooms, air conditioning, fridge, full cuisine. television, and 2 balconies with the best view of Chora.
Markos Village hotel is 50 meters from the bus stop, basketball, volley ball, supermarket, travel agency and ATM.
We also offer 10 % discount for the Thai Smile restaurant, which serves up original thai cuisine. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>