Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Corfu Town with its port and airport are 8 km away. Mathraki Resort is just a few minutes away from magical beaches and glorious views and sights. Guests will find taverns, shops and mini markets within 500 meters from Mathraki Resort. You can always rent a car, a scooter, or book a sightseeing tour to explorer Corfu island!
Our property offers accommodation in 18 types of apartments and 6 studios is build in a private and child-friendly area away from noise. All the apartments are situated in a beautiful and flower-filled garden, where you can find a variation of fruit trees. We also offer Greek traditional dishes as well as international food.
Mathraki Resort Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 7.00 EUR per person per day.
Reception Time 08:00 to 24:00. (In case of late arrival please make sure to inform us via email or phone call).
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>