Maverick City Lodge

Very good place!

• court-c-bear7090
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
8th Nov 2017

Everything about this place is amazing! Super clean, great facilities and great location. No atmosphere and isn’t great for meeting people but apart from that, it’s perfect.

Sorry for the discomfort. We organise social events four times per week to help travellers meeting each other. Hope you can join us next time!

5th Nov 2017

Great accommodation for a more than affordable price! It's located in a nice neighbourhood surrounded by multiple bars and places to eat. Staff is super friendly and helpful. I'll definitely come back again!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
1st Nov 2017

Big hostel but nice overall feel, not very party, and nice staff. Location is absolutely spot on, exactly where you want to be in town.

• anacarolinet294271
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
26th Oct 2017

the best hostel I've stayed in my life. great rooms, large clean bathrooms, great location. I'll definitely tell my friends

• Canada, Female, 25-30
23rd Oct 2017

This is a well located, clean and modern hostel. The communal kitchen downstairs was spotless and they cooked free pasta dinner for everyone! They do this once a week on a Monday I think. They also arranged for everyone to go to a local bar afterwards. Their laundry service is quick and well done. Free towels. While I can't say for the dorms, the private room we got was very clean and spacious. The bed was very comfy as well. Con: should require key to access dorm areas and floors from elevator

22nd Oct 2017
7.4

Stayed here twice. Guy on reception wasn’t very helpful at all but the girls who helped me the second visit were great! More of a hotel then hostel but loved the curtains. Kitchen was good.

Thank you for your feedback! We have talked to our reception staff to be a lot more proactive! Sorry for the discomfort.

20th Oct 2017

Lush hostel. Great location. Dorothy on reception was so lovely and welcoming we had a great chat! She was awesome. Great room loads of space I love the pod style beds and the different levels. Bathroom was lovely and great facilities. Wish I’d stayed longer!! Right near Karavan - a great street food place!

• AbelloAlan
  • Colombia, Male, 25-30
20th Oct 2017

Very nice hostel, good environment, amazing location, friendly staff and comfortable bedrooms.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
4.9

Maverick got confused with the check-in and check-out dates and cleaned up my bed when they were NOT supposed to. In doing so, THREW OUT my new cloth - obviously a new cloth as it was in a shopping bag - and when I asked where they placed the bag, they responded IRRESPONSIBLY as if it were not their fault. They DID NOT EVEN APOLOGIZE for what they have done wrong. It was my first time trying a hostel and it was clearly an OUTRAGEOUS, UNSATISFACTORY EXPERIENCE. WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE

We are terribly sorry for the inconveniences. We have asked our reception and cleaning staff to check all the leaving beds together and much more precisely. Please send us an e-mail with the details, what kind of clothes you are looking for to: reservation@maverickldoges.com and we'll get back to you right away! Once again sorry for the bad experience.

×