Maverick City Lodge

Superb 2431 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 2431 Total Reviews

9th Jul 2018

This hostel is so nice & clean & honestly the best location possible!! This isn't a party hostel so you won't be woken up by loud people, but if you want to go on the famous pub crawl, you can get a ticket through the hostel and meet up with the same pub crawl all the other hostels do. There are some social events in the hostel, which helped me meet other people as a solo traveller, but don't come here if you want to party every night

• anthonyvanpot736
  • Belgium, All Male Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2018

We were VERY pleased with our stay at the hostel! Very clean and really nice rooms, I would recommend this hostel to everybody who would like to visit Budapest.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

Great hostel! Nice and clean, perfect location, lovely staff and a great value for money :) stayed in an 8 bed female dorm, a little warm, but I did have my own “cabin” which was nice :) I will def. come back one day!

8th Jul 2018

Great location and well organized. The only issue is the have to exert more control over groups if drunk people coming home at 330am. Its great to party, but cant the partying stop at the front dooe?

Sorry for the inconvenience. According to our policy loudness is completely prohibited in our building as we are not a party hostel. Hope to host you here again and please let us know next time

• inadreverse
  • USA, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2018

One of the best hostel stays I’ve had in a long time! Organized and extremely informative. I had no problems getting from the airport to the hostel. They clearly state that it’s cash only; I unfortunately showed up with none although there’s a convenient ATM around the corner. With great surprise I got a free upgrade from the 8 bed mixed into a private room, a total miracle since I hadn’t slept the night before.The staff was very helpful. I will absolutely return and recommend to everyone!

5th Jul 2018

Great hostel, has everything you need! Although this is more of a quiet hostel and not many opportunities to meet other guests so it depends on your preference!

4th Jul 2018

Probably the most comfortable beds I've come across in a hostel. Very welcoming staff. Busy so a lot of people to talk to and hang out with. Very nice hostel overall.

• KellsTravels
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
4th Jul 2018

This is a fantastic hostel with so many great amenities at such a fair cost!! I loved the bunks that could be curtained closed...it was so nice to have some measure of privacy in a dorm room & it helped minimize snoring noise lol. The staff were wonderful & welcoming and while it is a large hostel I still found a very friendly atmosphere had be created to meet your fellow travellers!!!

• EbonyMay
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Jul 2018

This was a lovely safe and clean place to stay, Niki on the front desk and all other staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming, a delight to see as you returned from a busy day of sightseeing. The rooms are a great size for traveling friends and having a hanging line in the bathroom was cery helpful. I would recommend this to anyone!

• ngsamuel7754
  • England, All Male Group, 18-24
4th Jul 2018

Wonderfully helpful and friendly staff. One of the cleanest beds of any hostel I’ve stayed in equipped with plugs / curtains.

×