Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
90% refundable 1 weeks prior to arrival, 50% 3 days to arrival, 30% 1 day to arrival, No re-fund for no shows
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of 30% is required for confirmation of booking and the balance due 2 weeks before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Groups shall book well in advance to ensure availability of space for the period they are here.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
(A Homestay is a form of tourism and/or study abroad program that allows the visitor to rent a room from a local family to better learn the local lifestyle as well as improve their language ability).
Our homestay offers a great location to all that Nairobi has to offer, as well as a superb base for heading out on your travels around Kenya. Many of Kenya's highlights are just a short drive away from our home.
If you are looking for a family we have one for you.Come, join us and make your stay in Kenya a great one!
Check Out and In is flexible
Cancellation policy is 3 days. Late cancellations and no shows will result in your credit card to be charged the price of the first night as a penalty
Payment by cash on arrival View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>