Meander Hostel

Superb 1101 Total Reviews

• kelemenszabolcs465
  • Hungary, Male, 25-30
23rd Apr 2018

Nice place, lovley staff.

• gubalagabor9220
  • Hungary, Male, 25-30
21st Apr 2018
5.4

A few things made me feel really weird about my stay. I didn't feel welcome at all in this hostel, when I asked for a bed they said there is no availability for that night, however, I checked it 5 minutes before and there were 3 beds, so I booked one bed after they said there is none. It's not a good start, first impression is really important. They could have given an explanation, but lying about it just makes it even worse.My key didn't work when I got back around 5'am, had to wait for someone

• pkiesel971135
  • USA, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2018

This was an amazing hostel. Not only was it an amazing deal, but the community in the hostel was incredible. The staff was very welcoming and always asking about us and really tried to create a friendship in our short 3 day trip to Budapest. Also, they put on events at night with the whole hostel so that you had something to do and could explore Budapest as a whole group. I will definitely be staying here again next time I go to Budapest.

• Will-Gregory
  • New Zealand, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2018

Dope spot, all the benefits of a party hostel but you can go back and actually get a good sleep

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2018

A great place to stay with great people and a lovely atmosphere. There was also a brilliant bar at the sister hostel just next door. A very inclusive and comfortable place.

• MarthaB2
  • France, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2018

Very well located. And also close to the Jewish quarter and its ruin bars. We had a bathroom in our 12bed-room with independent shower and toilet. It's great to have your own bathroom, but it was very small. Mattress was comfortable. Kitchen well equipped but it closes at 11pm. Same with the common area, chairs were put on the sofa so you cannot sit. Cool staff. There was an extra (common) bathroom. Events are organized every night. For 7€, this hostel is worth it.

• hannahjbrown17664
  • USA, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2018

Wow! I had no idea what I was walking into when I booked at Meander but I am so happy that I did! From the moment you walk in the staff treat you as a friend. The 10 bed mixed dorm I stayed in was the most spacious hostel room I have come across and there are enough showers/toilets on every floor so that you're never waiting. They have quite hours in the hostel but if you want to stay out all night the staff know right where to take you and how to have a good time, especially Digits. -Hannah B.

16th Apr 2018

Meander is literally the greatest place on earth! This was my second time staying here and there’s no words to describe how great of a place it is—it’s like a second home for me. The staff is out of this world and will absolutely go out of their way even when not working to help any guest in need at any time. I cried upon leaving because it’s a place and people you never want to leave. I can’t wait to come back.

15th Apr 2018

Meander hostel was the single best hostel that i have ever been in. I spent 3 magical nights there, the staff are friendly, the guests are amazing and the whole vibes are spectacular. It’s the best place i can recommend to stay in Budapest.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2018

These guys are big on making you feel welcome and ensure that you have a good time! They have events going on every night and tours during the day. They have a nice courtyard to chill and eat or drink, and then they have a kitchen with free tea and coffee. They have big lockers and comfy beds and they have delicious family dinners with drinking games after. They are also connected to Retox a bar/hostel two doors down which was cool and you get to meet even more travelers there. Very cool hostel!

×