Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no refund on the booking deposit or booking fee (where applicable) for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Mediterranea Hostel is located in the 365 Balcarce Street, in the Centre of the city and at the beginning of the Nueva Cordoba neighborhood, the neighborhood most chosen by young students from all over. The area is easily accessible from the bus terminal which is located just 1 block from great security. Also quick access from Boulevard Illia (Route 9 South) makes the location of the hostel unique. Very close to the University of Cordoba and the most important cultural buildings of the city. Our visitors can access Cordoba in vehicle through the different routes that converge in the city and from there easily find Balcarce 365 direction, helping with our map. It can also be reached by air, Cordoba has an international airport, Eng. Taravella airport which is 30 minutes the hostel, from which you can come by taxi or bus line. It is also possible to arrive by bus, the bus terminal is located 1 block from the Hostel, there are waiting taxis for you or you can come walking right by the Illia Boulevard. Whatever the way that you choose to get be sure to contact us to help you choose the best option, we want to be part of their journey from the start.
Mediterranea Hostel is comprised of 10 rooms with private bath, differentiated bytheir ability to places in rooms sevenfold, six, five, four, triple, twin, twin double andsingle rooms. All of them are furnished with closets and decorated with paintings,drapes and carpets. Mediterranean Hostel offers bed linen, towels and amenities. The rooms have ceilingfans, heating in all rooms, and air conditioning. Green spaces in harmony with therooms giving a more natural touch to the place. The fully equipped kitchen invited Cook to visitors and share a culinary moment withyour fellow guests. Dining room, laundry, terrace, tv room, library, bar and wi-fithroughout the hotel.
Mediterranea Hostel Cordoba's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 pm to 12:00. am
Check out from 01:00 am to 11am.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your Card before arrival.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Jobs Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>