Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Superb 7303 Total Reviews

• scassels115706
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th Jul 2018

for a short stay, this hostel was perfect. It was in walking distance to la rambla which was great did say and night time activities. The staff were very friendly and accommodating And the rooms and facilities were very clean and well- kept. I would absolutely stay here for my next visit for Barcelona

16th Jul 2018

best of the best :)

• England, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2018

Centrally located with amazing receptionists on 24h to give you tips and help with maps. Facilities did everything I needed. Our only problem was our plugs didn't seem to work very well and the wifi wasn't amazing but I was there to socialize so that wasn't really an issue.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Jul 2018

Great clean hostel very centrally- located, close to a metro. They have free dinners some nights which is great. I only stayed for one night so I can’t comment much on the atmosphere. Definitely would recommend though if you just want a place to rest

• lucindaeales8785
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2018

What a fantastic hostel! Facilities are great - 8 bed dorm was very spacious with large lockers. Good amount of showers and toilets on each level, and they were cleaned regularly too. Wristbands for keys are the best - I didn’t have to worry about losing them! But the best part is the amazing staff - all of them - although Monika went above and beyond to help us out, with great recommendations AND she holds the world record for fastest laundry service - wow! Will be back for sure - thanks guys!

Dear Guest. Thanks a lot for your kind review. Hope you are enjoying Granada and maybe you also went to the plays I told you about -Nerja ...ans walk through El camino del Rey... Miss you already guys ! Be happy and come back someday soon ... Best wishes and regards. Monika

• kramillar9271
  • England, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2018

Best week of my life . Amazing place great people, no better place to be .

Dear Guest . Thank you very much for your review. We are going to work hard to improve security and cleaning . Your happiness is our happiness too . Looking forward to see you again. Best wishes and regards . Monika

5th Jul 2018

Had all the necessities, great location in the middle of everything, awesome dinners, free coffee, awesome nights out as a group. Hallways got noisy at night. Great stay over all - we would come again!

• mamulleroh2254
  • USA, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2018

Really enjoyed my time at this hostel. The rooms were nice and the AC worked perfectly for me. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The organized pub crawls were a lot of fun and a great way to meet other travelers.

• Scotland, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2018

This hostel gave me the best experience of my life!! The staff are amazing, the “night outs” are a MUST DO - even if you’re not really a party person. There are meals made every night (€6) that are PERFECT for meeting people, it’s impossible to feel lonely in this hostel!! Barcelona is now my favourite city. I could not give this hostel a higher rating and will DEFINITELY go back.

Dear. Thanks a lot for your review. Hope you will come back someday ! That always is a great pleasure for us meet people like you. Best wishes and kind regards. Monika

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
25th Jun 2018

Great location & super clean! Good common areas, nice kitchen. Staff were super helpful. They do dinners (€6) and nights out for (€15) the guy organising these is pretty intense. He stopped us in the kitchen, corridor & even came into our room to ask if we were coming/why we weren’t. We had our own plans, he needed to chill.

Hi The dinners and nights out are part of another company that collaborates with us, and our goal as a hostel to promote the good vibesto all our customers. We already talk with our colleagues to make a less aggressive approach so that all our clients can enjoy. We appreciate your comment, only in this way we can improve our hostel. Best Regards, Monika (Mediterranean Manager)

×