Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Designer furnishings and a free welcome fruit platter greet guests in their rooms. Each room comes with an electric kettle, tea/coffee maker and slippers. A flat-screen TV, laptop-sized personal safe and a desk are included. Private bathrooms are equipped with a shower, toothbrushes and free toiletries. Guests can also request for free shoe-shine services and laundry services at special rates.
Memoire D' Angkor Boutique Hotel is a convenient 10-minute walk from the famous Phsar Chas (Old Market) and the lively Pub Street. It is a 15-minute drive from the World Heritage Site of Angkor Wat Temple.
Memoire D' Angkor Boutique Hotel Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 02:00 .
Check out from 05:00 to 12:00 .
24 hours reception.
Child friendly only if with the guardian checking in to private rooms.
Non smoking except for specific areas.
We have a compulsory gala dinner on 31 View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam Room
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Beauty Salon
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>