Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
After just 10 minutes of walking, from hostel you will reach Old Tbilisi, which will amaze you with the mix of Asian and European cultures. On other direction you will find modern city, including museums, theaters, shopping centers and other entertainment facilities. But if you wish to overlook all that from highest point, after 5 minutes walking you will find funicular, which will take you on Mtatsminda Park and give you an amazing 'bird’s eye' view on 1600 year old town.
Bathroom: Toilet paper, Linen, Towels, Toilet, Shared Bathroom, Bath, Shower.
Kitchen: Shared kitchen, Stovetop, Kitchenware, Electric kettle, knife/spoon/fork, glasses.
General: Designated smoking area, Air conditioning, Hardwood/Parquet floors, Heating, Private entrance.
Internet: Free Wifi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Food & Drink: Minibar, Tea/Coffee Maker
Different types of tours in and outside of Tbilisi are also available.
Looking forward to exceed your expectations.
Memories Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 16 years of age.
Non-smoking rooms. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>