Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Only Non refundable group bookings will be accepted
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The rooms are constructed in real Kyiv metro cars that were especially transported and transformed.
Each room represents a well-known unique metro station from around the world. Interesting facts and cool details can be found on the walls for you to read before turning in for the night.
The Metro ideally combines reasonably priced shared accommodation, comfort and unusual concept that will have your imagination going wild even before you have unpacked your bags.
Metro Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
The property may pre-authoris your card to secure your booking.
Check in from 14:00 to 03:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards or cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 41.73 UAH per person per night
Breakfast not included - 165 UAH per person per day.
No pets permitted.
The maximum number of nights permitted per stay is 14. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>