Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The spacious dormitory includes oversized beds and an ensuite bathroom with hot water. The shared kitchen sits atop the terrace with spectacular views of the mountains.
The private cottage includes an ensuite bathroom with hot water and a fully functional kitchen.
We are a short ride (10 minutes) in Tuk Tuk or motoratón to the centre of Jardín if you wish to visit the charming pueblo and taste the best coffee in the main square.
Jardin is a birdwatchers paradise, and our property is the perfect place to take advantage without even leaving your hammock. Hummingbirds, parrots and falcons all call Mi Finca Lodge their home.
The surrounding property is serene with plants and animals, fruits and vegetables, a perfect place to relax and enjoy nature and pace. The views of the mountains are breathtaking, the hammocks are blissful for an afternoon chill out.
Mi Finca Lodge Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Property will be in touch for non refundable rates booking( payment by bank transfer).
Taxes not included -10%.
Breakfast not included - 3 USD per person per day.
Reception from 14:00 to 21:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Steam Room
- Internet Access
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>