Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the closest area there are many cultural and historical sites as well as many restaurants, shops, cafes. Guests are welcome to explore the medieval town of Šibenik and the nearby Krka and Kornati National Parks.
Main city beach is just within a few minutes walk. The main bus station and ferry port are a 10-minute walk away, as well as the train station.
Our rooms are newly decorated and feature air-conditioning, reading light and private bathroom with hot showers. Towels and linen are included. We have rooms on the ground, first and 3rd floor.
Micro Rooms Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
No Pets allowed. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>