Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our property is located in downtown Havana on Havana’s Music House neighbourhood. Three hundred meters away from Havana’s Malecón –seafront- and the same distance from Chinatown. Just seven minutes by walking to the Historic Center and in the middle of Old Havana and modern Vedado. Our area is plenty of shops near to “WiFi parks”. You can go by walking to many restaurants, theatres, museums, banks or CADECAs and places to dance.
Each room with ceiling fan-lamp and touch lamps beside beds. One of them provided with a wardrobe and a minibar, the other with a wardrobe too and lockers appropriate for backpackers travelling alone. Both rooms with a modern an en-suite bathroom equipped with safety bars and hot and cold water 24 hours a day and AC power sockets 110V – 220V.
Milagros Diez Conditions & Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 00:00 to 12:00
Breakfast not included - 5 CUC maximum per person per day.
Reception 24 h
Maximum stay is 14 days View House Rules
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Linen Not Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>