Milano Hostel

Very Good 882 Total Reviews

• alicefernandez889083
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
5.7

The doors to the room are not secure. Anyone can walk into your room while you sleep. On our second night there was a bunch of police looking for someone. We stayed in an all female room and the other girls asked for the key to lock our door from the inside. Had to shower on the bottom floor to get hot water. They did provide lockers and gave you a key to lock that. I would only recommend this place if you need a place to sleep but pretty far from everything.

• paulamando958492
  • Spain, Female, 18-24
6.9

There was no kitchen or fridge. Most of the time there was no paper in toilets. Besides that, everything ok

5.1

Unfortunately the hostel staff are in severe need of hospitality training. I was woken up and shouted at by one of the receptionists, made to check out then check back in at 2pm, and I ended up staying in the same bed! I had told staff the night before I wanted to stay another night. Would not go back again.

9th May 2018
7.7

Good location, close to the Central Station. Safety is good, staff are kind. Bed, room and bathroom functional (double bed ensuite). Good WiFi, there is an decent breakfast included if you get this type of room. Very helpful with option to keep luggage until 18,and they have a nice garden. The place really only needs a face-lift (new paint, floors...) and it would be great.

• sydneygilmour7807
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
3rd May 2018
8.0

Overall pretty good. Security felt iffy since our door didn’t lock and we shared one locker that seemed flimsy, but you did have to press a buzzer to even be let into the building & the lobby is staffed 24/7. Staff seemed friendly but didn’t speak much English so couldn’t answer all our questions. There was only one toilet & shower for the floor, although we didn’t try showering since we couldn’t get hot water to come out the sink. Otherwise comfortable and safe, plus close to a good metro stop.

• vanessaanghx571
  • Singapore, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2018

Staff were really friendly and helpful and were willing to go out of the way to help you with your requests. It is also conveniently located near the Loreto Metro station. Getting to and from the metro station after it gets dark feels safe as well as it is a well-lit road with many pedestrians. There are also several eateries and mini marts around the area. Additionally, it is just 2 stops away from Duomo and one stop away form Milano Centrale where the Malpensa Shuttle and Express are. Thanks!

• Croatia, Couple, 25-30
7th Apr 2018
4.9

The hostel itself seems a bit sketchy... Atmosphere is weird and repulsive. The room and bathroom were dirty. I couldn't wait to check out... The "breakfast" is packed croissant... I'm very sorry I didn't pay bit more money for some better hostel/hotel. I wouldn't recommend this hostel. Maybe it's ok for students on low budget.

• Italy, Couple, 18-24
6th Apr 2018
4.0

Overall service and conditions were disaster. We paid 2 euros for a towel, we left it on my gf's bed and someone took my gf's bed along with the towel and the person was not present. So I went down to the reception to ask for another one but they wanted me to pay for the towel even tho I didnt even use it. They couldnt give me another towel to shower until other person comes and confirms. This hostel lacks total integrity in solving problems and comforting its visitors.

2nd Apr 2018

I just spent one night here, but it’s everything you need. An indoor common area would be nice, but the wifi and showers were awesome and that’s all you really need

23rd Mar 2018
6.3

The only social area is outside, so if it's cold out, then the hostel is just a place to sleep. Showers were cold. Decent location and staff.

×