Milano Hostel

Good 995 Total Reviews

• baur-maximilian8877
  • Germany, Couple, 18-24
18th Oct 2018

Very nice hostel with friendly staff, clean rooms etc. Good location near Piazza Loreto with several restaurants and bars in walking distance. Further, good connection to the city by the nearby Metro station, Tram and Bus stops.

• rubysapallomh266520
  • England, Female, 41+
16th Oct 2018

The room is clean , fresh and has a big space that gives you a comfortable to move around. The staff and manager are so lovely and kind. Affordable price and near to the station .24hrs open and has a small garden where you can sit and relax.

• carolz24183421
  • Malaysia, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2018

Staffs are nice and friendly, good location near the metro of loreto and rooms are very clean!

• cmitushi942833
  • India, Couple, 18-24
14th Oct 2018
2.0

From the starting till this whole place is disgusting room stinks full of insects staff is rude I only met the night shift person and he was rude to me and my friend I didn't stayed there for a night because the room was too stinky and I complained about this the answer I got was that there is no smell I wanted my refund but they didn't gave it very bad place to go they should close this place or clean it

• fadzeye5770
  • Zimbabwe, Female, 31-40
14th Oct 2018

The staff are phenomenal. My room was lovely and clean. Great value for money...totally recommend it!

• nishthagupta93192906
  • India, Female, 25-30
13th Oct 2018
2.0

The most pathetic hostel I’ve ever been to. Toilets: looked like they’ve never been cleaned in years. Full of water, no toilet paper, no flushing, no hot water. Room: not ready at checkin time. Staff: Unfriendly, incooperative and rude. The cleaning lady responded with a “It will take more time, I have got lot of work to do” when we asked for our rooms at check in time. Organisation: ZERO. It seemed like living in filth. Guys not ‘Allowed’ to enter girls room. (Wtf?) Overall, the WORST.

The time of entry starts from 14 and is the same for everyone. The boys can not enter the female rooms, it seems almost obvious because if a girl pays for a female comrade means that she does not want males in the room. The rooms, as well as the bathrooms, are cleaned every day. If other customers lack education and cleanliness it is not our fault.

• Pakistan, Couple, 25-30
12th Oct 2018
6.9

NO INTERNET !!! I had a separate room double bed attached bath, overall was nice but no WiFI/internet reception in our room on the first floor. we have informed twice to reception but no success. Two night three days no nternet.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
12th Oct 2018
2.0

No key for the bedrooms No toilet paper in the bathrooms The bathrooms are not very clean No hot water in the bathrooms. The bedroom smells so bad... The staff is ok, but not nice. I have seen better. The bunk beds make a lot of noise. No organization, I booked one thing and got another one. The rooms were not ready at check in time. I was told that I had to pack all my things between my 1st and 2nd night. I did. And then they told me that I would have the same bed in the stinky room.

• Egypt, Male, 25-30
2nd Oct 2018
3.1

The staff is really unfriendly and unprofessional. There were no room keys, some of the lockers were outside the rooms in the hallway. The receptionist only gave us one locker even though we booked two beds. Most of the lockers were broken. This has been by far, the worst hostel experience I've ever had! DO NOT GO TO THAT HOSTEL!!!

• annette20_yules8015
  • Indonesia, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2018
3.1

Don’t waste your money here. No one cleaned the hostel for 2 days!! (including the bedroom and especially the bathroom & toilet smelled so bad). No toilet paper, you had to ask the receptionist everytime you need it. Stack of rubbis in bedroom since no one came to change it. Kitchen was so dirty, fridge was so small n no space to put your food anymore

×