Milano Hostel

Very Good 942 Total Reviews
Very Good 942 Total Reviews

20th Jul 2018
5.1

Warning this hostel does not have a kitchen, they also give you a locker but no room key meaning the door was always opened. The walk from the trainstation was close and the walk into the centre was fairly easy

17th Jul 2018
5.7

Staff member was incredibly hostile towards me and when I asked for his name he said, "it's too hard for you to understand" in his heavy Egyptian Arabic accent and I said, "no problem you can write your name on the receipt for me" he then tried to help me. Obviously he was hiding his name because he didn't want to be fired. Also he immediately tried to help me only when I told him he could write his name down instead. Bruh I wasn't even mad until you did the name thing. Shame.

• dylanlewis
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2018

Great hostel in a perfect location just minutes walk from the metro and a close distance to the city centre. The staff here were so lovely and helpful and extremely welcoming.

• jezwelch134133
  • England, Male, 41+
14th Jul 2018
7.4

I appreciate my visit coincided with some very warm weather but our room was very, very hot - sleeping was extremely uncomfortable.

• rose_wild3995
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2018
6.6

Good hostel, facilities were useable but not amazing, wouldn’t stay for very long, good place for a sleep and then move on the next day

11th Jul 2018
6.0

1 toilet and shower on a floor with 20 beds. They’re in the same cubical so you have both. Impossible to find it free. They charge you for everything and the wifi is really really poor. They have enormous school trips of young loud young kids. Not a place for backpackers.

• mansnige5940
  • England, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2018
6.0

Was a nice hostel however lack of security was unsettling there was also a small communal area which means no social aspect to the stay

• Fabianmooibroek
  • Netherlands, Male, 18-24
10th Jul 2018
4.0

We arrived and the guy at the counter didnt speak decent english. The first locker he gave us was broken and it took him really long to help us. The rooms were also really hot, and they charge 7 euroextra for the airco which can only be paid in cash... Beds were good tho

7th Jul 2018
6.0

We didn't stay long. The receiptiom had no idea where our room was (first said ground floor, then said 2nd, but it turned out to be on the 3rd floor ). I suppose may have been a bit of a language barrier though. Our security lockers we're outside of our room and it appeared like it was 3 dorms of 6 people to one bathroom.

• elizabrown11
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2018
7.1

We only stayed here for one night although found it pretty pleasant. The 24 hour reception is good as we only got in at 12. Not too far walk from a Main Street. Only thing I was unsure of was that we paid around 15$ US as a deposit and the reception staff said that this does not get taken off the final amount we had to pay.. little strange!! Also the breakfast they included for us which was nice although it was a packet choc croissant, got a good coffee though!!

×