Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have budget-friendly, self-catering apartments, dorm beds, single, double and triple rooms to accommodate single travellers, couples, groups and families of all sizes. All our rooms have a/c, cable TV and free WiFi. There is a laundry service, housekeeping every 2 days and guests have access to our communal kitchen and a small inhouse library. We have 2 outside areas, a long table under a gazebo with power points and a sun lounge area overlooking the bay.
Also located on the premises is Luvinia’s Seafood & Steak Restaurant serving up delicious meals at very competitive prices, open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner (closed on Mondays currently).
We also offer an information & tour booking service for various activities including island tours, reef tours to nearby Buccoo Reef/Nylon Pool, fishing, golfing, mountain biking, diving, snorkelling, horseback riding, yoga or even massage therapies. Car/bike rental can also be organised.
Please note that the quality of our WiFi fluctuates (not within our control) but let us know if you're experiencing issues so we can reboot the router. Expect to hear loud music on Sunday nights for the weekly Sunday School event which can carry on until about 3-4am. A neighbouring property is carrying out some building work so there could be some more frequent movement of vehicles past our property (they don't work every day though). View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Fitness Centre
- Outdoor Terrace
1st, Country Winners Afghanistan
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>