Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You can enjoy city view from the room. At Mini Hostel Strannik(Wanderer)you will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage.
One rooms are decorated in a light green color, the other in pink, yellow lounge and kitchen, hallway in red. Each room has table, clothes hanger.
We provide the following services: free internet via Wi-Fi, iron, ironing board, hair dryer, free tea, coffee, sugar, equipped kitchen, microwave, refrigerator, table games, washing machine.
Mini-Hostel Strannik Policies and conditions
Check in from 14:00 (Check in before 14:00 is 100 RUB per person)
Check out from 12:00 (Late Check out- up to 6 hours after the check out time is 100 RUB per person, if it's more than 6 hours after the check out time it is 200 RUB per person)
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 50 RUB per person per day.
Curfew is 00:00.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Late check-out
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>