Minneapolis International Hostel

Fabulous 17 Total Reviews

• India, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2017
7.4

I was apprehensive during my check in at the hostel but it turned out to be a pleasant stay. The hostel is conveniently located for access to public transport (metro buses). It was an amazing way to meet new and considerate people especially for a solo traveller.

• manfredmletsin6714
  • Estonia, Male, 18-24
25th Jul 2017
6.9

Advertised five bed room, got into to the room where there was 17 beds

25th Jul 2017
5.1

This place is astonishingly overpriced for what it is. $50 for a 15 bed dorm with no lockers and few outlets? Ridiculous! I'd actually booked a 4 bed dorm but the woman working there brought me to the 15 bed. When I asked she said the 4 beds were in the basement. The location is convenient by day, near the Minneapolis Institute of Art and Eat Street, it's downright scary at night. After I got off the bus, a deranged guy chased me down the block! By far the worst hostel I've ever stayed in.

×