Minneapolis International Hostel

• edemparis
  • France, Male, 41+
1st Apr 2018
4.3

The Minneapolis Hostel cancelled my booking two days before my trip (March 29th-April 1st). They called me and emailed me that they are closed indefinitely for renovation and i'll get a refund .I've been trying to resolve this issue for a few days but still didn't get my refund. The staff lack of professionalism is astonishing. They're basically trying to steal my booking money.

• elroypun20127611
  • USA, Male, 41+
4th Mar 2018

It is great place for rest and relaxation after long travel from overseas. The Minneapolis International hostel seems well managed and employees are friendly. I enjoyed one night stay at Minneapolis International Hostel after long flight from Hong Kong. I could find restaurants within one mile vicinity of the hostel. My experience has been great. I recommend Minneapolis International Hostel to anyone who is looking for reasonable priced hostel in greater Minneapolis-St Paul in Minnesota.

• letthemeatcakepdx4806
  • USA, Female, 41+
28th Feb 2018

Was in town for 1.5 days and wanted to find a decent hotel. Saw reviews and thought I'd try it out. Larry greeted/checked me in and gave me a tour. He was friendly and kind enough to get me an extra blanket. (I'd just arrived from Florida so adjusting to the weather.) Had planned on exploring after dinner, but the room/bed were so comfy that I drifted off to sleep. The shared bath was clean as well. Only 2 blocks from Nicollet, eateries & buses. Will definitely stay here when I return in May. :)

×