Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel offers beautiful and luxurious room / apartment with mountain /forest views, private balconies, satellite television, tea / coffee making facilities and much more. It is truly a home away from home where you find peace, relaxation and cordial staff to assist you in your stay. Mcleodganj has various uniquely flavored restaurants and there are few restaurant nearby Misty Woods, foods can be ordered at room form these restaurants.
Regular visitor's to this property will know it in the name of Sheraton cottage, which is now renovated with many additions for the comfort of the guests and upgraded to Hotel Misty Woods. The services still remain the same.
Mcleodganj is a place for relaxation, a place to unwind yourself. For the adventurous souls, this place does have spectacular and adventurous treks to Triund and crossing Dhauladhar ranges to reach Chamba.
Dharamshala is accessible via train from Pathankot which is 100 km away. The nearest airport is Gaggal at Kangra, which is just 15 km away. There is a daily flight from Dharamshala to Delhi. Daily buses ply from Mcleodganj to Delhi. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>