Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Being an accredited 5 star backpackers, all facilities are immaculate and well kept. With a fully equipped farmhouse kitchen, outdoor courtyard, and friendly welcoming hosts, you can be assured of a peaceful relaxing stay.
Situated just 20 mins from Wellington city, with easy access to public transport, you can truly get out and about enjoying all that the Capital has to offer. And at the end of a fun filled day you can come home, relax, and enjoy a wine in our sunny outdoor courtyard!
Moana Lodge offers a superb range of rooms catering for groups, families, couples and individuals. With a combination of single, twin, double and larger family rooms, you can choose the option that best meets your requirements and budget. And for backpackers travelling alone, enjoy your stay in our 4-bed share room.
As quoted by Lonely Planet: “…this exceptional backpackers right on the beach is immaculate and inviting…”. Moana Lodge also attained the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence for 2012 and 2013. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>