Mola Hostel

• misstealady8268
  • England, Female, 31-40
12th Apr 2018
7.1

Location & Room great! Lots of school children staying in groups, not supervised. Shouting and screaming till 3am. Security not great. Main common room lacking in atmosphere. Free walking tour with Lauren excellent!!

• noguezernesto
  • Mexico, Male, 31-40
12th Apr 2018

Seriously... This is the best hostel I've ever been. The staff is nice, the place is clean and new... I don't know what else to say... Best hostel period

10th Apr 2018
4.9

Many things wrong here. I wanted to watch a football match and they would not show it. Next my friend and I were washing and we got kicked out because we could not stay in the commons room past 12 midnight, they kick everyone out. Therefore, they told us to wait in the reception room or go back to out rooms. After midnight you cant hang anywhere! There many kids running around the hostel thats for sure! Ask for directions to ho eat and they all were wrong. There was elevator issues.

• meganoots5932
  • USA, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2018
8.0

Mola Hostel is extremely clean and conveniently located. Here are my reservations: It’s very impersonal and while many hostels greet you, show you around and introduce themselves and other staff, Mola just scans your ID and gives you a key. They do not tell you that you need to rent towels or purchase a lock for your storage, and I had to make two trips to reception after going to my room. Another is that there are tons of children and school groups that playing, and screaming in the halways.

• carmenyuen19973640
  • USA, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2018

This is the best hostel I’ve stayed at! The staff was awesome and gave us some recommendations for their favorite places to eat. The facility was so clean and new. I love the set up of the rooms, it’s so spacious. I definitely recommend and would come back if I visit Madrid again.

• Greece, Female, 25-30
2nd Apr 2018
4.0

There was gum stuck by my pillow in the bed that was supposed to have been changed. The atmosphere of the hostel and the room was pretty horrid probably because of the lack of natural light and the general oldness of the building that smells of chlorine. The room is not properly separated from the bathroom so it is quite damp. No refund was given when I reported the gum stuck on my bed.

• jessiebreen1677
  • Australia, Female, 31-40
31st Mar 2018
7.4

The location is perfect and couldn't be more central for a tourist. While the people in my room were very quiet and respectful, the same can not be said for others on the floor. It was noisy till all hours of the night and not ideal for a good night's rest.

30th Mar 2018

This was one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in. The in-room bathrooms were so convenient, and everything was SPOTLESS. I loved the basement lounge area, and the location was unbeatable. I would definitely stay here again!

• dorisngaiyantung7057
  • Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
29th Mar 2018

Very beautiful and clean hostel! It feels like a hotel ! The location is absolutely brilliant ! In the center of everything. However, the rooms were abit small but other than that, definitely recommend !

• jessiesgoldberg6251
  • USA, Female, 18-24
28th Mar 2018

Very clean with very nice staff! Great opportunities for the day and night. My one worry was that the staff didn’t ask us if we were members of the hostel before we went up or downstairs.

×