Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location of the hotel is also great – the very heart of Kiev within walking distance to Golden Gate, Independence Square, Kyiv Pechersk Lavra, Khreshchatyk Street, Besarabsky Market, Museum of Western and Oriental Art, Lesya Ukrainka National Academic Theater of Russian Drama, PinchukArtCentre, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, and National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Along with the modern, futuristic and comfortable capsules, the hotel features self-contained M/W washrooms, personal lockers, key-card facilities, washing & ironing services, chargers, selfie sticks etc. Moreover, the hotel has cool stuff at the monoShop, 24h reception, and free wi-fi in all areas.
Monotel Maidan Capsule Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy for Standard rate bookings: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay. Np cancellation policy for Non-Refundable rate bookings: the property is authorized to charge the full amount directly to the customer's credit card after the booking has been made.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The property may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included - 150 UAH per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Security Lockers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>